A Matrimonial Promise

RipBeppy

fw9XKZqij-x5-4y4wx_dHnCNgmJi3memltdyvp1JnX3xHhWjhWsa9wvboy8bWGMyuwvzC3e7AVyb-SwDvIHlUaNtfS2s4H2cNfRKr_zAqxsizWo9nW2qxpe1i5Dbod1Wa8WaNAEg

Ou2aFA-VWiDwzSynkFTyOIR4hB2BV4ePKlOuh1Siiqf0aUbBfCJklJHTQKa9qoDcY2xTmZt5MXf3byvPouOHwkvBEiMashc7-Az8QhpPD02ct23ohhj0Ru6iqovqXtdJ7WbFjv7W

fw9XKZqij-x5-4y4wx_dHnCNgmJi3memltdyvp1JnX3xHhWjhWsa9wvboy8bWGMyuwvzC3e7AVyb-SwDvIHlUaNtfS2s4H2cNfRKr_zAqxsizWo9nW2qxpe1i5Dbod1Wa8WaNAEg

Astrid of the Norlandic clan Vildr and Corbin af Wickwald would like to proudly announce their engagement, and wedding. The wedding will take place (OOC: 8/22/21 at 3 PM CST) in the Varhelm Hearth Temple, followed by a reception at the Ashwood Tavern.  All citizens of the realm are invited to attend and make merry, at this great occasion - The invitation extends to all friends and any citizen from our allies in the Grand Kingdom of Urguan, the Rexdom of Krugmar, the Jade State of Yong Ping, the Kingdom of Haense, the Domain of Vortice, and our new Northern neighbours in the Fennic Remnants.

Gifts are not required, but are welcome.

Personal invitations have been sent to:

The members of Clan Vildr

High Keeper Dramyr, and all other Keepers of the Red Faith

Lord Purifier Viktor, and the other members of that Order

All members of Clans Edvardsson, Eiriksson, and Freysson, and their respective leaders

The Duke of Elysium and other members of the de Astrea Clan

Chieftess Alisa Camian and all memers of Clan Camian

And all other Clans of Norland, and their respective Chieftains

His Lordship, Yvo Mondblume, Baron of Ricthenburg and his noble pedigree

His Lordship, Keorn, Lord of Keornhall and his noble pedigree

The Most Honorable, Svi’al Fanla-Brool

The ceremony will be held in the Varhelm Hearth Temple, followed by a reception at the Ashwood Tavern. 

Corbin prays this wedding will go better than the last.

6 minutes ago, gavyn said:

Corbin prays this wedding will go better than the last.

Astrid hopes to the all father she won't get killed for not telling her parents before putting up an announcement -

An elderly hanseti woman seemed confused and already thought Corbin was married and had children, trying to remember the drama of the Wicks. But the passing woman seeing the pamphlet shrugged off the thought and would hope the marriage would go well.

14 minutes ago, RipBeppy said:

Chieftess Alisa Camian

Mera Camian looked at the invitation her grandmother had received. "My title is Matriarch, and my grandmother gave it to me a decade ago..." The woman complained quietly to herself, lamenting that she is eternally doomed to live in her grandmother's shadow.