Gusiam's Response To the Mad-ker Vulmir

Gusiam's Response To the Mad-ker Vulmir

djgn7stvEdB0YJL7NxZM06Phe1DT45S7EkOIXzbHD3noU3q7F5RmKnbeiMixk3IOfMtCJ2BCQ8SZ_hzeiGYGyL1IL1iq-Vbkh5b-3F0N3vBTwmnTR7zGtuO1WaezC3EHsHTGwAA3

Those who know me, from my brothers of the Krug-hai, The Rangers of Elysium, The dwarven companions of the Almarian mountains in the east, and the fellow Attunlanders of Haense. Those know me as one of the well-earned smiths in their respective viewpoints A smith who makes weapons and know-how I fight. Tell me, dear friends, why would I enter a fake house to pull a random sword from a statue in favor of my flaming blades I have to restrict used.

Brothers of krugmar, The shamans that walk the same path in light of the spirits well know that I bare no Red Mist in my walks to Kor, Instead, myself is Silver in nature, so already there is one of the two major flaws of Vulmir's assailant.  We are craftsmen and honor-bound warriors, not assassins who cower in the shadows in the dead of night. Amongst the other flaw, I am one of the Few is known to bear a single horn and tail and reptilian eyes, little to no methods can ever copy to such a degree and doubles as a means of why such "Assassins" clothing shall not work to my fit.

The battle-brothers and sisters of Attunland of Hanse, and the respected brothers of the Doomforge and Goldhands of  Urguan had seen me fight, I am not one to Never Flee a fight.. not from a mage, Not from another warrior wishing to let blades speak for themselves, not even the Swamp Demons, Inferi, and any and all forms of vile creatures that threaten the balance of our natural world. In truth, I am insulted that some random mad ker had decided upon themselves to try and frame me to interrupt my quiet life.  To this I shall Summarize the flaws
henceforth:

1.   The Assailant and co cannot be any of my clan members or myself. As we Have our own methods of fighting and our own weapons of choice. 

2.   Numerous accounts of this man saying he rules this land, yet is just an average man that lives in the Stygian Hallows, not within our lands of vortice.  

3.    Daring to insult the spirits with this knockoff and claim I am a part of a cult when numerous individuals saw me slay cultists.

4.   Not once under the Jusmias name would fall to such low tactics of assassins, We ourselves are honored craftsmen who tend to ourselves. 

The one named Vulmir is well known across the land for their chaotic mischief and can be on for one of their ramblings. They do not say even the mages name, the vagueness and the fact this was supposed to be an "Unknown location" finds it quite a self-loop I shall claim that Vulmir himself choose to hire cultists to frame such atrocities under my name, an act well placed and played with a lack of evidence to speak of. To This Vulmir, I am disappointed you try to sully not only my name but the name of my clan and muttered the spirits work as dark magic, to this I say shame upon you Vulmir.

The Mad-ker Vulmir, this shall be my ONLY warning to you. You yourself have eight moon hours (8 IRL hours) To make a formal apology about your failed attempt to frame me to such tactics that only assassins, undead, and bandits dare to play with. I have had enough of your blatant lies and slanders against the Domain of Vortice, which I shall not stand any longer by one who acts worst than a toddler without any forms of evidence or acts of common sense. Whilst I do wish to figure out who has been attacking In my name, know this blind man. If you wish to frame your enemy and collude with worshipers of demons. At least learn your enemy. I shall await such apology, and if none was given well. A mad man’s bark is all they can do. You will be known as just simple madman who spits lies with a bronze-tongued attempt to make it true. I know not what provoked you, but this is a nest you  cannot provoke freely.            

-signed              

YTLUJxmymisxTMqPD6XG_xgbAelvLfwandrtgfJbgPIU8p1NpjXNYCx2nL706cVLG4K45k3MXZHBwNfNGuQA9Di0p3R-mgimG77jBQ8GgnUTDVEaXdx9W0yVa1bq2pNLwsk3ZFZb

((OOC: Next time you use fake screens im coming for those kneecaps. Jk, but in all seriousness dont use fake screens Man aint cool for ANY of us.))

"En Stygian 'Ollow?" Questioned a certain figure with a brow raised, "Nae fer much longeh now dat eh know."

The Haruspex shakes his head, the bones adorning his figure rattling as his body shifts "Nub... Mi haz peep'd diz azh in da goi, he ihz an honurabel bruddah. Diz ihz nub ryte... Zkah diz Vulmir" 

An old elf reads the missive before simply saying to himself: "Well, good to see some things never change. Good luck, bud." 

From within a dark cave a letter is penned,

"To the Rt. Honorable Gusiam Jusmia, I, Cyrus of Stygian Hollow, ask kindly to remove any reference to our homeland. The one known as Vulmir has no legal residency within our walls and we are unaware of any visitation that he may have had here."

With warm regards,

Cyrus of Stygian Hollow

Edited by The Great Mongol Khan

42 minutes ago, The Great Mongol Khan said:

From within a dark cave a letter is penned,

"To the Rt. Honorable Gusiam Jusmia, I, Cyrus of Stygian Hollow, ask kindly to remove any reference to our homeland. The one known as Vulmir has no legal residency within our walls and we are unaware of any visitation that he may have had here."

With warm regards,

Cyrus of Stygian Hollow

Do Not Meta This Letter

From deep within the jungles a letter is sent,

"To the Honorable Cyrus of Stygian Hallows. One cannot simply go about, grabbing every single missive to only rewrite and send them again, impossible for even the best nations writers. Whilst I do respect you coming to or should I say, sending me a letter. Consider it is also your councilmen as well as some reports of visitation by friends that led to believe the residency  in your lands. For that I do apologies, however one ker cannot even with magic take all the missives scattered around almaris just to change them. You are free to decline Vulmir as residency Publicly , but just this same day  this was  sent, one of your own had told he resides in or around your homelands. Consider the confusion of misinformation."

"May the Spirits Guide You Cyrus, feel free to seek me out to handle the matter professionally." 

With best of luck and faith,
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Gusiam Jusmia 

((OOC note: Cant find a Logical way to IRPly gather every missive just because it's been a few Hours. Whilst it is tech not a rule, it makes no sense in the grand scheme. Feel free to DM me about the issue. Have fun Roleplaying!)) 

A certain, only slightly radical 'ker stumbles upon the missive. There he stood, face to face with a name he had hoped to never see again.

"Jusmia? The mutts are out writing public letters again? Whoever this Vulmir might be, he did well insulting the heretical beliefs of these Mali'Uruk. They are nothing but traitors to the Ashen Folk, whatever honor this one speaks of I have never seen in my life."

After having made his point only to himself, Alyndel Yl'Asath folded up the missive, as he decided to keep it on him. 

A brazen eye finds itself peering upon the missive, the low reverb of a chuckle is drawn in bemusement as the letter is folded and placed aside on a nearby table.

"Why does a dog bark and yelp at the crowd? -- merely to garner attention, to be heard amidst the scattered and apathetic voices. The only Jusmia I knew of was butchered in Talon's Port."

MARCHOSIAS uttered lowly, his head reclining against his seat as he sought to rid his mind of it. He'd close his eyes as smoke trailed onto the air only to dissipate.

"I'd like to keep it that way."

"Hah, I refuse." Vulmir simply replied before having his assistant toss the parchment elsewhere. The soothsayer had more important matters to tend to.