The Elysium Agreement, 38 SA

AstriaS

i8OCR3b5asG6HjciqvzH2XNddJxB7cBJDlE_g2GXT9viKCFee2MwiqMVikJKwNEZ66SWcCkxUhsTQGZmwJdSxdpOj-usW8Ugay7QEAPTZgVNfdEKqtHGPKMfVxFg4g4w_Rf_XtKI

The Elysium Agreement

Issued the 10th of The First Seed, Year 38 of the Second Age

Contents

I.  TERMS OF SEPARATION

II. PACT OF NON-AGGRESSION

III. TRADE AGREEMENT

IV. DURATION

ARTICLE I: TERMS OF SEPARATION

Pursuant to a smooth and peaceful transition, the signatories agree to the following terms in regards to the Elysian departure from Norland.

I.  The residents of Elysium shall be allowed a period of two Elven Weeks to vacate their previous home. During this period, the Crown shall provide what aid is necessary in transportation and manpower to ensure swift departure.

II. Following this two year period, the land where Elysium once stood will be disincorporated and will be returned to its undeveloped state, to be used as farmland as was the land’s original use. All titles and stylings pertaining to the name of the Duchy of Elysium will be kept by Duke Eugeo de Astrea. All equivalent titles within the Kingdom of Norland will be dissolved.

III. Those residents of Elysium who may wish to remain within the Kingdom of Norland will be given a home in the capital city of Varhelm, to be exempt from tax for one Elven Week so as to ease the cost of resettlement.

IV. The House of De Astrea shall be relieved of its status, responsibilities and privileges as a recognized Clan of the Kingdom of Norland.

ARTICLE II: PACT OF NON-AGGRESSION

With the goal of fostering a future of cooperation, the signatories agree to the following terms in regards to non-agression.

I.  The Kingdom of Norland and the Duchy of Elysium, as well as the families-in-power therein, will engage in no form of hostility against one another, nor will they partake in any military conflict which would put them at odds with one another.

II. Should it come to pass that conflict does arise between the signatories, both will commit themselves to finding a resolution via diplomatic means.

ARTICLE III: TRADE AGREEMENT

To ensure the continued economic well-being of both the newly established Elysian municipality, as well as that of the Kingdom of Norland, the signatories agree to the following terms as they pertain to trade and commerce.

I.  The Kingdom of Norland will grant a stall within the Varhelm Plaza, free of tax, for the use of the Duchy of Elysium. In return, the Duchy of Elysium will give the same in an equivalent location.

ARTICLE IV: DURATION

The terms of this agreement shall last for a period of fifteen years, with the option of renewal upon its expiry.

Signed,

Vane Freysson, King of Norland, Duke of Varhelm, Protector of Highlanders

t6aupogY8Zl4cqurBFCDWijBHxQMcqXxphzwu_21I9qdN-2-qv0cJYk0S5NacuBrNpv8Pe2uKAMSYi5r1ngiwmP70htlSwAeU090An4FChdp8TuaLUS_6wXZxJDJHwWSTR9ztp5L

Mera Camian, Emissary of the Kingdom of Norland

qxvfKievMmw8Vs4ZFT5ZODKmmzhEBWh-Eidrr-V1nFZ2k3K3Np2Y41KGoh3rh-0Ho69NeZluH7R3UrRxRhT8VKnP_fVLVD4tw5d4P7vyYj9qJTbAEz02fzvwp0vcoB8JT813I31F

Eugeo de Astrea, Duke of Elysium

NuktuywQE0oEiOQv8Abb20AZyr_MnJ1OkEzV5ZaPzHpx0_7NTIRLVQoAJOTsfzcdcNMeZYzU_FoWupnwGk9kQ47OK2UT98in3vVtUmddDUGnQ9QsaAD_Z3oZ9nBdatxtyKIlxfET

Aylin de Astrea, Former Chief Diplomat to Norland,
Heir Apparent & Head Diplomat to Elysium

uc4G2IVOPdi40DC2IB20CALuhlFEl_4kH-oN9PPKiHyQg4sHYekyCTrzE3lNPF6K4ofL9PWGrxv9R1Y3RS6vikIh1cmIzrfSJEFj9GFrlciGJyPMU5bwhNKQEzJguVKrOYmAmFY7

Robin watches life return to his city, a sigh of relief as the strangulation of Varhelm ceases. "Well, we've got things to do people! back to work!"

Lunah Smiles and nods in approval as she reads over the document, "A good ending to our vassal ship and a great first chapter of our diplomatic relations."

With a huff, Penelope de Astrea takes the treaty and pins it on the board in her room, clapping and quietly celebrating to herself at the news.

Rebeka la Waevra nods slowly reading over the document, "I do hope this brings good things for those in Elysium and Norland."