Statement by the Fidei Defensor on the Sutican Revolt

hwxcwlns_XtXPeXVSs7cRgHqrYcg5thtTVbWKyAcAA8NnvNRTw3kP2-85WZO3UppkqAFG01sUyRXLYYvIlBZXerMftx1mRxtghbie3rBMYrwcjcOY8Ig7M-7OwyHIrdWVnaAnjvo

STATEMENT BY THE FIDEI DEFENSOR ON THE SUTICAN REVOLT

EgSOgXt0i9-1Kz8Is4gHBj7-9ByFJyicF22saCzAAwEInV3ay20eWbzLYjCTt8c67pc82ZKm59C2GPG0OsQ9Zc-1U8q01t2p_94_BVFM4LccJvz91s_v1uOo_QDNgHizSk1qZtwM

e5AAmBmXCAjBf3QvFHGW7EwNs2BzvRXysulkq9MahBdO-Jw-akIUXPe75cApHqg7MMLDsZmWZXK2_6-zgkVu6Nf2wOOkDkMFY3w8aTc6f07pEpWJPSUgUu2xYASU-XKIXmcscCVh

hwxcwlns_XtXPeXVSs7cRgHqrYcg5thtTVbWKyAcAA8NnvNRTw3kP2-85WZO3UppkqAFG01sUyRXLYYvIlBZXerMftx1mRxtghbie3rBMYrwcjcOY8Ig7M-7OwyHIrdWVnaAnjvo

It is with disappointment that We have received certain news suggesting a revolt against Our favored friend Johanna I, Queen of Sutica. We do not tolerate such envious and wicked treasons against the Canonist sovereigns of the world, and this is especially true in the case of Her Royal Majesty, as it was for her late husband, George I.

We honor Our duty as the Fidei Defensor. Johanna I shall continue to reign with the support of the Holy Orenian Empire, and woe unto those who revolt against her. Further, in order to observe Our solemn duty, we invite Johanna I to Our imperial capital, that We may recommit to our recently expired treaty.

EgSOgXt0i9-1Kz8Is4gHBj7-9ByFJyicF22saCzAAwEInV3ay20eWbzLYjCTt8c67pc82ZKm59C2GPG0OsQ9Zc-1U8q01t2p_94_BVFM4LccJvz91s_v1uOo_QDNgHizSk1qZtwM

ISSUED AND PROCLAIMED, 

John VIII, by the grace of GOD Holy Orenian Emperor, forever August, King of Renatus, Curon, Kaedrin, Salvus, and Seventis, Defender of the Faith, Grand Duke of Ves, Duke of Adria, Novellen and Lorraine, Baron of Renzfeld, Protector of the Heartlanders, Orenian Highlanders, and Farfolk, etcetera

Edited by Imperial Civil Affairs

A copy of the proclamation passes through Josephine Augusta's office, whereupon she remarks "The world is rife with bandits and traitors as of late. We Canonist realms must surely band together against them."

Johanna I wrote to the Orenian Crown with gratitude, humbled by the vast and united tapestry that the realm of man was. With Canonist support, the future seemed bright.

Joseph d'Azor nodded as he read such missive "This is not good, not good at all, the Sootikan sphere of influence will come under assault from many a bad actor, we must as an Empire prevent this!" He assured no one in particular tucking the missive away.   

A sharp scowls forms across the Vice-Chancellors face as he learns of the happenings to the South. Through gritted teeth Drasus would rhetorically speak aloud to his aide . . . "Those who would seek to transgress on the divine right of a Canonist Sovereign shall feel the holy retribution of the Faiths dedicated flock."

"Death to the unholy and death to the traitors!" Sir Charles Galbraith would exclaim as he heard of those who seek to rebel against the Canonist Sutican Crown

The Most Reverend Francis Brown scans his bespectacled eyes over that Imperial missive, offering a simple "GOD bless," in response. He lowers the missive to rest upon his desk and clasps his hands in silent prayer; a silent prayer for Sutica and it's Canonist monarchy.

Philip signed the lorraine and lowered his head into silent prayer, then he proceeded to look up and curl his lips into thin line as he spoke. "I do hope they are doing well, we must eliminate the rebellion through helping our Sutican friends!"