J for Justice || The Truth Behind a Woodland Nation

TwiSama

[!]

A missive is hung around many nations bearing a few pages shown with drawings

as well as a written letter

prop3.png?width=962&height=480

[!] A sketch of the Tahorran docks is shown, flames upon the main sail of the boat

"The Mali of Almaris, heed this warning. The Woodland nation of Elvenesse may seem like a place where all is welcome,

when clearly it is ran by someone who cares none for their citizens. I for one, know exactly how it feels, and many before us

know as well.

As many of you may know, there was a supposed coup happening. Many believed that the Puerokar's and Tahorran were

part of that coup. That coup was only made by two individuals, Pancho Puerokar and Air Puerokar. Pancho was the main

leader of it while Air followed along. The rest of this seed had ne idea of this plan, and were punished for something they

had ne part of. Ne fair trial for anything because two of their members started it without them knowing.

prop.png?width=962&height=480

[!] A sketch of a few boats burning at the docks was done, flames engulfing them

I can confess, the Tahorran has done terrible things, from killing people who we thought were bad and causing

some real problems within the lands. But, that was not done by recent chieftesses, it was Laetranis. I for one can

say that the Tahorran had ne part of this coup whatsoever. Apparently, as the High Prince said, its happened a elven

week ago, planning took place. At the time, I had been kidnapped way before then for a year and a half, not

finding out about my "wrong doings" until I was found. Again, I was declared ne fair trial either. 

What does that tell you of this nation?

prop2.png?width=962&height=480

[!] One last image is sketch down on the paper, showing a broken down totem pole

How can you trust a nation that has ne real sense of what's right? Not giving its citizens at the time a fair chance

to say "We were not part of this." How do you know this won't happen again just because it got rid of the people

that were planning to apparently "assassinate" those we allowed to rule our nation and trust our lives in.

The Woodland nation of Elvenesse is ran by someone who cares only for bloodshed, and its Prince wants what's best for his

kin, when he doesn't even give the ones at the time nothing fair in change. Can you really trust them for kicking out the people

that made Elvenesse a place for the wood elves. This was not the nation I grew up and lived in my life in, all the seeds

have disappeared and people have been kicked out and killed because of the people who claim to be leaders, only

care for themselves and their power.

If you have your own words to speak, or want to try and do something to me, then go ahead. Send out a bird

you all know who I am. All are welcome in Ando Alur with rights to religion and fairness in what we do."

Tahlia-Faevan-signature.png

Tahlia Faevan

A particular tattoo covered 'Ame would look over this.. Lofting a brow as her eyes eagerly read each word with care "Oh? Ando Alur..."  

A certain brown elf comes across this missive and palms his face after carefully reading it over "Why did I have to be mentioned?" he pouts followed by a sigh "Damn it Tahlia"

Edited by Air

A curious teen hand grabbed the missive, reading it with an intrigued expression, sounding a delighted "Oh... will they actually care about the truth or be bought by lies... again?" Sighed, shaking his head as he'd move on "Either, way... best of luck to those in the Shitty Crown of Elvenesse..."

Edited by Sillians

From within the depths of his hidey-hole, an odd Elven Youth reads through the paper. He hum to himself as he scans the missive with his light-blue orbs. "Good.. writing,"  he comments in a monotone to nobody in particular.

"Ando Alur es jus' eh shitteh as Elvenesse."  Commented some random dwarf upon reading the missive. "Poor bastards."

Syllana looked over the missive, rolling her eyes. "Tahlia, you are stupid. The Tahorran have done horrible things. The Ithelanens burned those docks, not our nation." She said, ripping the missive, dropping the shreds to the ground. "Stupid, stupid girl. Diss a nation to bring people to another."

4 minutes ago, The Media Wizard said:

Prince Amaesil Vuln'miruel reads the missive as a slow sigh escapes him. "We trust in citizens who are not implicated in coup attempts and who demand to return our state to a wood elf ethno-state. Tahlia ap Tahorran sat on our council for many years and refused to express her concerns. She hungers for power and rejects reality. I hope her and her supporters stay away form our borders."

The Lord Commander, Galan Brylynn reads over the missive while looking over Amaesil's shoulder, a raised brow. Listening to the man speak for a moment, he gave a small laugh. "Listen, as someone who will gladly accept traitorous individuals in these lands, I only say that they will lose their head over the fact that we will publicly execute them. Get it? Cause I'll put them on the chopping block? Pancho found that much more hilarious when I said it. Then again, that probably was fear wasn't it?"

Spoiler

For real tho, this post did not run it back. Imma have to say this is an absolute L taken. 

An 'aheral woman examines the missive with some curiosity, blinking twice before rereading it. She was entirely sure she was present for the author's execution.

A 'ker leans over the 'aherals shoulder, wrapping his arms about her waist while he reads over it. He blinks a moment, distinctly remembering this woman being buried and uttering some funeral rites for her. Odd.

As the missive made its' way to the Vale of Nevaehlen, an antler-marked mali'ame grimaced at the mentions of Ando Alur. "A city tainted by the void and its' users is ne a home for the mali'ame.. any who follow the Wild Faith or are dutiful druii would know that." 

A Snow Elf grimaces as the missive's aftermath becomes a veritable Elven battle royale.

A certain Viradiraar reads the missive over with wide eyes, a smirk slowly donning her face. "Well then." Is all she says, folding up the missive before sliding it in a drawer to keep safe.

A small red headed ‘ame reads over the missive. As her tired green eyes scan over the words, she lets out a long sigh, “Why has it all come to this?” she asked no one in particular.

Erilian Oranor looked at his to-do list, before stroking out something on it.

|                  Things to do today soonish.              |

|                                                                                  |

| 1. Return to Elvenesse.                                        |

|                                                                                  |

|_______________________________|

He grunted then, standing up from his seat. "Always knew you were one of the bad guys, father." He joked to himself, setting off to Elvenesse after.