J for Justice || The Truth Behind a Woodland Nation

TwiSama

"Ait." Was all the Boreal druid had to speak for themselves, they did not give a flying f**k about any of this, but the writing was good for an afternoon in the frigid north, their isolation was a goddamned blessing, it seems, anyways, they rip the missive in half and use it to start a fire, being warm was their priority for the moment as the blizzard had began laying its wrath against the cave they decided to make their own.

The Fox read over the missive with a perked brow and thoughtful hum, sitting amongst the fire in her foxhole. "So the monks choose to spare you? I see. Hopefully you have you have learned your lesson, and won't be going after a mother's cubs again." At that, the red-headed mali panned to the decaying head on the wall, Tahorran marks painted across it's pale cheeks. "Oh dear Tahlia, don't make me hunt you again."

An amber Mali would read over the missive and sigh, shaking his head as he watched his wife stare at the Tahorran head. "Well They told me not to marry crazy, but Aspects it was worth it." that man would say with a chortle of laughter, going back to writing in a small notebook.

"Huh?... O-Oh-... Things are getting spicy out in the elven nations." A Mali'tal would say whilst reading over the missive. 

Gailien shook his head, disgust tugging at his features. "I'd rather live in a city of tyrants than a city of mages. Utter nonsense, this woman speaks."  

Moliana sighs with carefree content, having but a vague understanding on the behaviors of druids.  Such was no longer her business now that she departed from Ando Alur, however; the Hazmezul woman was no longer at risk of having greyed hairs of stress by the time she reached twenty. 

3 hours ago, TotallyTayto said:

Syllana looked over the missive, rolling her eyes. "Tahlia, you are stupid. The Tahorran have done horrible things. The Ithelanens burned those docks, not our nation." She said, ripping the missive, dropping the shreds to the ground. "Stupid, stupid girl. Diss a nation to bring people to another."

Kairn remarked, "And I would gladly do it again."

“This is why I hate tree hippies.” Alyssa said towards her fluffy Karin, which she’d be feeding with salty fish inside of a nice and clean Inn room located in Providence. As the ‘Aheral spoke, her tone seemed confused and straight up annoyed, matching her disappointed expression.

A potato-obsessed child wanders from place to place seeing the same missive repeatedly. Finally, she takes one and squints as she flips through the papers without much of a clue about them. Her eyes widen as she sees her aunt's name signed on the final page. The twelve year old rereads the pages, though this time more thoroughly and to the best of her ability. Upset with what she could make of it, she shakes her head and furrows her brows. "Mess with my Auntie, and you're deemed a lowlife cabbage," she grumbles as she munches down on a mushy potato then marches off to search for her beloved godmother. 

Edited by Mickey

A certain Wig wearing Elf in Imperial doublet reads over the words with a frown "Most unfortunate business that, those Ame in the Princedoms" he remarks to the Wood Elves in the family sitting about the family dinner table. "Come, let us remember the words of the Blessed Pius of Sutica as we reflect on these words, and pray for these Mali." Minuvas would then lead his family in a Canonist prayer.

*The long dark hair of a certain elf is brushed away so she can keep reading the paper. Her eyes flashed in sadness and anger. "We were innocent.." She murmured to herself. "All of this blood and hate..." She shook her head. Those who love to hate, will always find a way.