(Closed) Lady Wick's Minae Sketches!

Amayonnaise

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘༓☽༓∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Lady Wick’s 

Minae Sketches

⋅•⋅⊰⋅⋅•⋅∙∘༓☽༓∘⋅∙•⋅⋅⊱⋅•⋅

ZERO84H8RxHlmMfhUVQfat9O3-2_jgv_nh3K1ZJ22g1ILZl_q4JClDM9C7_uZETJ23YC7J2X9oJp4HADMK3FcwYjFt9bImxMQMApZkU5XSKf8ZeKq7J_ccuMPf1DkOQciSqEusH8

Lady Wick will be temporarily conducting a variety of simple sketches for any who desire them! There will be three styles to choose from - Cute, Bust, or Half.

• [80 Minae] - ‘Cute’ will feature a more stylised, chubby depiction of the subject from head to toe, 

• [80 Minae] - ‘Bust’ will be a simple, realistic sketch down to the shoulders, and 

• [150 Minae] - ‘Half’ will be identical to Bust, though down to the waist instead.

Examples of these styles are shown at the end of this missive. 

The prices for these Sketch Styles are listed beside the style above, and remain the same per character. If any are interested, please send a letter to Lady Josephine Wick at Crown Avenue IV in Haense.

ZERO84H8RxHlmMfhUVQfat9O3-2_jgv_nh3K1ZJ22g1ILZl_q4JClDM9C7_uZETJ23YC7J2X9oJp4HADMK3FcwYjFt9bImxMQMApZkU5XSKf8ZeKq7J_ccuMPf1DkOQciSqEusH8

((OOC INFORMATION))

Heyo! I am slowly running out of mina and urgently need to replenish my wallet. I’m happy to sketch more than one character at a time, and in a picture! If you’re interested in these sketches, please comment on this post in the following format

• Please keep References in a spoiler. If there’s more than one character, put their references in separate spoilers. Be sure to state whether you’d like them drawn together or separately!

• If you’re requesting different styles, please list one style + the spoiler references, and then list the next style + references! Please assume that I am half blind and try to be as clear as possible <3

• I am more than happy for you to colour in these sketches! Just make sure you give credit if posting them anywhere. I’ll send you two files - one with a transparent background, and one without!

• Also I am terrible at facial hair. I will do it, but I will probably cry. This is your first and only warning..

-Format-

Discord:

IGN:

Style:

-References-

Spoiler

Pose:

Expression:

Any notable Injuries / Tattoos:

Image References:

If you're confused about the formatting, please see Zilldude's request directly underneath this post!
And please don't forget to post Image References! You can paste them into Google Docs, then highlight, copy+paste them onto the forums!

-“Cute” Sketch Examples-

Spoiler

SWLVKgdqv42SoF8QQQGyHDv3RplVHiYfcvAU-gnIM47OBWshIJL292eB_PmmZK4ZB1kx6Td3KbCuKWhHtCleEG7u8w_b0zfK2Txd_JXwRE0a_DFnVNa2g2R6rsLR3k0llm2lnBiE

KxP_yC9-AQijAxUFD1EHHdNGAv5srnhBB6v4ZaVSuc9Z6ds-Au8to2bpbt5komyzPFeJJz283Mf8Ibc3_Kz0NQxjRWyrG8n8WEGJdOlAvGo1jH2rsq5OkcWOUGYD9JJtxsz8l_uy

-“Bust” Sketch Examples-

Spoiler

bmXkHZkp4Wd0A9hY3Mp6iNviyPmA17pqQ2Na34vOAER2B7x2T9OYNYLLRIH3ZZ9JchqwR3_7S2myPWlRft_1MggRAMtYg13n816leS19i8TnX5lGPKGkl537uwi5457iIEwpJ1pA

FLGob6W5UU-_MTqLmKqBgp64OQTPuANU2j7A1RvbrBjWKy7R-eJrqdYAyedmrFTm_sm9U4mXsiTHXXhiY-NyzuddheiS9ygVe27GiOIIaveujReMrKQeS7La5J2JOXFI0KESCX3K

EdPcHrOsJeSkldG3aF808cirM_wKpFVvvZIbAmwdZldEfE-wYAMerjSaUWczoZYLOua60_Xn0liH2BBjxh7UPWHR7KvNa9BCZlvjVeQ9PS0nzgiN8qsQZ7c3wh16ayGQIpH_pdj6

1i6YN8-77bx-GEyE7RCQygmWjj-8DwXAhK5UZViOa5JFVP7sdFAkjatVsl1_TPm06XYUpIF9Mh-kRBlFNaX_eNb2LHZJWQJkDkawqWzpDGNqpakjdNOL4aqH5KtwZ73x1S1hOTPb

Fm50H5nz22qmw-6De09FDm7hMMG0yxiic9ZTHvUcC4syVsnlQ0onLE3HPliJJW5dEWPqevPWZRxjYzxFlhdI8-muSx3B-mD1Squw3Ohr5QNdB9riTNsSIzpt-GBsUazeJqQ8kZ_w

-“Half” Sketch Examples-

Spoiler

9wtvIXKsWnBjgy2f-J6Pp6KMd2Yyh-NV9XF1TgjyrEbAYbtOUhg9yI0Ob_Zx9e_XyGeF3qEoKxd6fyj8YS_LG25mqkMyMUBs4DVyoH5avCMs_sEiloM1HlKPowXYhqUgt14n6cdN

GuMFlzQ8MiTi8B2bngMtGgmyiyHrZB9_LCLyF46KkOROqZahbZueCb6HnPfwV45tUifPbcLXj2RvShXvhq0FTKHhFia1WMjLoIBhgAHP2XeS74MVBACaMVkdtyaxvpY485nK5Yxd

OmaCY0GM-ZCEm_Xz3krH92YcBTfkC3MereWD7G7X37vP45AY62mrqR4SH0_ot7z7w2PypUaLOFJbTl7vCglQFTHC8yZnCy46BhAQ1bIupfmHe4b_pJB4MZhsCe3f63LrTAwOCVEs

yUw7gxoCzQKwgOB7m0qPekXF50ncSvj9ChF95938ue_88DQzRWSSeKyLoEvewcRIGUvXWjRCm2EeL9Zc9PbFccCGc_L1bWjY727eiP6xwl2yNITcOl6iAAoiXGZ5pWyhRe1wT5dW

-Progress List-

Spoiler

-Finished-

Zilldude

Velen

NLThomas

BethInWonderland

Hopesky123

Gopnik Is Poggers
Screecher

Kneeeil

Mewliet

-Waiting Payment-

TotallyTayto

-In Progress-

-Next Batch-

Hephaestus
MayRndz
Siranja
Tadabug2000
Nagisa

Discord: Zilldude#0478

IGN: Zilldude

Style: Half Sketch

Spoiler

Pose:

31956555-fashion-portrait-of-handsome-yo

Expression:

1c3ec278c638eb2e24b10f7345cbac08.jpg

Any notable Injuries / Tattoos:

A small scar on his left cheek.

Image References:

5_Amaesil_ThankYou_Noshading_transparent

body.png?skin=b413b99c5db9277e&model=cla

Discord: Mewliet#6297
IGN: Mewliet
Style: Half Sketch x 2 (separate)

Spoiler

Valerica
https://imgur.com/a/xQYcns7

If possible, maybe a snowy screowl on her shoulder/around the back of her neck? Could pay extra if you're willing! <3

Discord: Anime_Wolf#0080

IGN: AnimeWolf0080

Style: Bust & Half (same character)

If anything else if needed please let me know. I sadly don't have everything atm due to I'm on a laptop and will be for a bit 

Spoiler

Bust

Pose/Expression References: Happy/Laughing 
unknown.png

Tattoos: A line tattoo can be seen on the right side of his face right under his eye. (the tattoo will be in image reference) A small scar from an arrow is next to his right eye just above the tattoo on the outer part of his face. His neck has two band tattoos around it, the bottom one thicker then the top one. He has many tattoos on the left side of his chest, shoulder and back (all of which will also be image references just because they are all symbols) he also has one on the back just above his right hip.... moving back up the body to his left arm he has a band tattoo around his arm just under the elbow. On the right forearm he has for talon like scars that run from the inside on the eblow and down to near the top of the wrist followed by more band tattoos around his most of his fingers. 

Image References: Kin's goggle doc 
 Tattoos https://imgur.com/bbtscF2 
Name mc https://namemc.com/profile/AnimeWolf0080.1
and face tattoo image0.jpg

Spoiler

Half body 

Pose/Expression References: sitting, smiling all around happy go lucky 

unknown.png

Tattoos: A line tattoo can be seen on the right side of his face right under his eye. (the tattoo will be in image reference) A small scar from an arrow is next to his right eye just above the tattoo on the outer part of his face. His neck has two band tattoos around it, the bottom one thicker then the top one. He has many tattoos on the left side of his chest, shoulder and back (all of which will also be image references just because they are all symbols) he also has one on the back just above his right hip.... moving back up the body to his left arm he has a band tattoo around his arm just under the elbow. On the right forearm he has for talon like scars that run from the inside on the eblow and down to near the top of the wrist followed by more band tattoos around his most of his fingers. 

Image References: Kin's goggle doc 
 Tattoos https://imgur.com/bbtscF2
NameMC https://namemc.com/profile/AnimeWolf0080.1
and face tattoo image0.jpg

If more is needed please let me know🧡

Discord: Bethinwonderland#3240

IGN: Bethinwonderland

Style: Bust

Spoiler

Pose: I'll leave that up to you (If it could work with the second one as well that would be great)

Expression: Preferably smiling

Any notable Injuries / Tattoos: No, and in the references the crescent moon on her face is paint

Image References: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dNt4LMwB0pX8gjzhbMf4VdHoSGsEmQ0O_Wk5UhovC14/edit#gid=1474017183 (If more is needed please let me know

Second one is meant to be a gift, so I'm putting down my discord. If this is a problem please let me know

Discord:
Bethinwonderland#3240

IGN: PrinceJose270

Style: Bust

Spoiler

Pose: I'll leave that up to you (If it could work with the first one as well that would be great)

Expression: Preferably smiling

Any notable Injuries / Tattoos: N/A

Image References: https://docs.google.com/document/d/12YgxMCMOwI9UKJCFw8dgtoEAfQUZqWSc8I-V68IHhws/edit?usp=sharing

Discord: revan#3908

IGN: fhon

Style: Bust

Spoiler

Pose: I'm not particular, just facing slightly left to show a scar I guess.

Expression: A bit panicked, the face you make before running away.

fear.jpg.00c278135a0531dbe607d27f740ff695.jpg

image.png.3eb04a6e6b8aee0dcc089040ec88e626.png

Any notable injuries/tattoos: One scar running downward from below the right cheekbone to below the ear.

Image References: https://imgur.com/a/z1qWwtK

Edited by Velen

Discord: NLThomas#4337

IGN: NLThomas
Style: Half sketch

Spoiler

Pose: crossed arms, leaning bit to the side
Expression: subtle smile

Any notable Injuries/Tattoos: right side (char pov) of the face has a burn mark. Right arm made of metal.

Image refs: https://imgur.com/a/Hu6gW7v

Discord: Screech#0128 (u have it)

IGN: Screechr

Style: Half (150 mina one)

further details will be elaborated in dms

-= Quick Comment =-

I will be beginning sketches shortly, and aim to do at least 5 tonight. Please be mindful of a delay, but I will add you on Discord and poke you when I'm up to you!

Discord: Hephaestus#8435

IGN: Swgrclan

Style: Half-Sketch

Spoiler

Elaboration in DMs yes yes.

Discord: MayRndz#0069

IGN: MayRndz

Style: Half Sketch

Spoiler

Character References: https://zaelyn.carrd.co/

Pose: Somethin like this 
DoSTdzV.jpg

Discord: Siranja#6399
IGN: Siranja
Style: Half

Spoiler

Pose: Up to you, if that's okay!
Expression: Up to you, as well!
Any notable Injuries / Tattoos: N/A
Image References:

((DM me for References of the Character, please.))

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

Edited by Siranja