THUS OWYN RAISES THE SWORD OF FLAME

LithiumSedai

woNvxi2Tlbgr_SCXjqFx_xyxepAoJ-sFmPfmCDf5GAg0kDa2Noq9FhaZE1m_e2d68v4LweDDb4AsGmdh1UjoqevSNF3Yv5EzDYqtI7L4DksRk6-djDxr4XygSmEC8h7oQM02tRs

FUP8969910MheVplq2rWffOOvu8K6iO6ycS1XhtkVqeAbn70fJ1-KSTJ_IXvV--ravkmhPsxOON5kvwuxTuNAsTMelG6pyWcCzK9FtWqYQvlXiaY2p35YlJ0AMOevGz7FsdiD1Q

HARKEN ALL YE FAITHFUL WARRIORS OF GOD

From the southern reaches comes to our hallowed ground of Beauterre word of rebellion. Witches and apostates consort with the non-human to usurp the God-given throne and mandate of the Sutican monarch. My brothers and sisters, the Deceiver abhors unity among Man; and already in defiance of his unholy creed do the Canonist Princes of the Realm wage war by the righteous side of the Cerulean Watch. 

Brothers and sisters, to give into sloth and inaction is to fall short of His virtue. It is an affront to all that is holy for our blades to linger idle while the wicked defile the lands of Blessed Pius and Aran. No longer shall our Order suffer these miscreants blaspheming the Word and denying the divine right.

By the authority vested in me as Apostle-General and the Custodian of the Faith, I do command that the Beauterre garrison reinforce the Canonist allies of the Sutican monarch at the Rhein at once, and alongside them raise our blades in defense of the faithful flock. All brethren of the Order, be they Holy Knights or Armigers, are hereby temporarily relieved of their quests and duties to aid the Canonist Kingdom of Sutica in the southern struggle.

“Thus Owyn raises the sword of flame.” (Auspice 2:46)

FUP8969910MheVplq2rWffOOvu8K6iO6ycS1XhtkVqeAbn70fJ1-KSTJ_IXvV--ravkmhPsxOON5kvwuxTuNAsTMelG6pyWcCzK9FtWqYQvlXiaY2p35YlJ0AMOevGz7FsdiD1Q

-ta1TVlGEw-W_jLFeRthfpKYDFOosocChpIVfhOiy748gjCpb7eeVi6_s_QFaapZUCOHep-LDMg08QDhi4u0D9bgc9zt-ohD-BJIHgEI7H-DIC-SrL5DZqV3RzHeehtGI3Xbezg

Ww5solonePW_itVnCYx3jukfi_Tk6juR4TZJ3l-2VMgRLd1mDeAcVIUsGfEMXje7-ctctXHTbZoPeeboUdC5Ve_GGxnhomJNbZ7cODrmHf0iARUijUADfV7DFQ9iYVlYeUeaypw

His Reverend Excellency, Armand-Philippe Talraen de Rennes

Apostle-General of the Supreme Order of Exalted Owyn

Custodian of the Faith and Sword of Exalted Owyn

Titular Bishop of Metz and Protector of Rennes

"To fight alongside those who would give bandits and mercenaries a fort alongside the road to do with as they wish." Equester-Imperator Edwin sighs. "Very well, to war we go."

Hieran reads over it with a shake of his head

"Then they will die braver than most"

His Holiness Tylos I, High Pontiff of the Church of the Canon, Archbishop of Visigia, Successor of the High Priesthood of the Church, Supreme Pontiff of the Church of True Faith, Keeper of the Canon, Missionary to Aeldin, High Servant to the Exalted's Testaments, Humble Servant of the Faithful and Vicar of GOD puts a stamp on the document with a firm nod.