Encyclical Letter - Rebellium Autem Meridianam

rep2k

_MyObgInQP5MwxIpXCtOw7v1pWyaEbLF1vvIbDDwkzUKLgSkZTE8OO5i166o55ZQXJMnXo_I4Av08YqZk9GZWLbCnhkEfhdV-atEyqS3sCt2giYJy6cYzBPQEEgiZbhCcBkGxHc3

ENCYCLICAL LETTER

REBELLIUM AUTEM MERIDIANAM

Of the Holy Father

Tylos I

ON THE REBELS OF THE SOUTH,

Addressed to all faithful flock of Almaris 

Ku-Zasnc-ojggCp9zi1PsgN3IlJ0cWe9qUx8aN6ux-7N8r9veMnzpe8WwV9MLrBrm8UGl5vq-VgBB-Lx6eZwJdbFvBHcUxe1800XwUDmJiy_uqeS1DhNtpOMG93IYM7RE5-uM1Yk

Gc5mshJpyq0zod_yRtruJ8h8i9-jatFzR0h7HSiEoS-Xpokwl9ZL2zcGIDBR_Mts16zB7QwiM4H24FZbOhpSmXPILUgqgamwH7uzYo7vAtwW1rVpC8RTaUG_awdICo-C5KhtEz7H

HIS HOLINESS TYLOS I, High Pontiff of the Church of the Canon, Archbishop of Visigia, Successor of the High Priesthood of the Church, Supreme Pontiff of the Church of True Faith, Keeper of the Canon, Missionary to Aeldin, High Servant to the Exalted's Testaments, Humble Servant of the Faithful and Vicar of GOD.

dRFRl0E-06DcWd2IgUiVKPfgSpJm6eJNdDigu7489od7BHeFp0_odUxpu3FWSjNJWI1xvQos_iQ5Io6C8OIYrwvwVbMLl9bR-eQIx8ByUF4_R8SM4C0GIXJ_iqsXGWrO2zMOG5L9

Health and Apostolic Benediction, Most beloved flock of Godan,

It was a long time ago, when we took a short break from all the conflicts that almost started biting us by our necks. It was a time when we greeted with exclamations the new fraternal state, the canonist state most importantly. But time is an unpredictable obstacle to our lives, it itself being ready at anytime to test our patience, nerves and faith.

I am writing this letter, and I look back to my courier, awaiting the latest reports from the south, from our fraternal state of Sutica. As steady and firm as we are in word and deed, one drop is enough to overflow the cup within us, the cup that can provoke true hatred towards someone or something. And in this case, it is a direct blow to our brothers and sisters in the south. Such a low, weak, and pathetic blow, that even Ibless clings to his head in shame. A direct blow to people, faith and the Church is a great shame, as well as a great sin, which cannot be so easily washed away. Brothers and sisters, they may try to quarrel with anyone, they may attack any of you with a much larger army than you have, but they will not succeed. Never. Those who have been there since the beginning of the creation of the Commonwealth of Sutica also caught my eye, but when they suddenly changed sides. Shame on this world, indeed, but they too have their rightful place.

Fortunately, and thank Godan for that, brothers and sisters from the north, west and the rest of the world are selflessly sending their help, which is truly beautiful to see, and that Godan rewards the most. Noticing that the Apostolic-General had done his part, so Our moment came to declare ourselves on the occasion of this terrible situation in the south. The Commonwealth of Sutica can expect the full support of the Church of the Canon, the Supreme Order of Exalted Owyn and all other members of the church, because that is what every reasonable person would like to see, and every responsible person would like to do. I wish all the best to my dear brothers and sisters in the south and that they will endure this for as little as this miserable rebellion will last, and I will address the rebels with a simple sentence;

'He sees everything, including you. Do not expect a nice end to this, because He has already set out for you.'

dRFRl0E-06DcWd2IgUiVKPfgSpJm6eJNdDigu7489od7BHeFp0_odUxpu3FWSjNJWI1xvQos_iQ5Io6C8OIYrwvwVbMLl9bR-eQIx8ByUF4_R8SM4C0GIXJ_iqsXGWrO2zMOG5L9

UT BENEDICAT TIBI DEUS OMNIA

GOD BLESS YOU ALL

PENNED BY YOUR HUMBLE SERVANT,

CtN7XyJi-7qLSUi0u3c2oJiZ8BioeKvznuMHBa52FGqkeK_SsTe4cLpQP6HIHhpCQuwlt5WAOU8D-wYAxe0GlyMEFQQtnEglxhZ1JxBoFHd2t-92und9_4y2rI7TJcsDUhv9p8D_

Sanctitas, Papa Tylus Primus

Bishop Francis sits down in front of his desk, the letter in hand. As his eyes wander over the writing from behind his spectacles he shakes his head. "Terrible business this rebellion. We will do what we must to maintain the faith," he comments to the Acolyte bring him his morning tea. "GOD bless and protect our Canonist brothers in Sutica," is his final comment before he lowers the letter and gratefully takes that cup of steaming tea.

• Signs the lloraine after reading the missive “Ich am glad those Rebellious scoundrels were grounded into the dirt where they belong…” He said, a smile on his face as he rocked his child to sleep in his arms

The Cardinal of Providentia eyed through the letter, nodding slowly to himself. "May GOD's fist crush this rebellion." And with those words he set the letter down on the table and sighed.