Disowning of Daria Kinslayer

Sham404

wvNKVHEfFJ-YD_SluGCAsLpcoIdNNrrIb0qjFMXGeFOpJO02e5XnVv5GbeDkO5Cv1yjk3jWi-1nl5B1WS1qgkfTun4fHW4j59p_QPVmj4cxvgkBoSGdNT2GRzlzacT7VcndNRGdY

Let it be known by my word as Chieftain of Clan Vildr that Daria, daughter of Agmaer and Tullia Vildr, is henceforth disowned and outcast from Clan Vildr. No longer may she use the name Vildr to identify or further herself or her goals, or draw upon the contacts and resources available to Clan Vildr.

Despite the overwhelming evidence suggesting the guilt of Rosalind Kinslayer, namely her own admission to the crime, as well as the threats she made upon the life of my wife, Herilissa Vildr, Daria has announced she will protect the outlaw, among other things. Daria has shown that she knows far too much about the events that transpired between Rosalind and Tullia, by making mention of an axe - which was not present at the crime scene, and so only an accomplice to the crime could know it was used.

As no witnesses have come forth with further evidence toward Tullia's death, Daria's actions can only be taken as an admission of guilt, as an accomplice of her twin. She is invited to present herself to authorities in Norland, at which time she may present any relevant evidence and be given trial by the High Keeper. This extends to her sister, who has made no attempt to correct what Daria claims is 'false evidence', in order to clear their names.

Thus, Daria is charged with being accomplice to murder, in specific kinslaying, and the Red Faith crime of unholy action by allowing her sister to mistreat the corpse of her mother. Further she is charged with harbouring and defending a known outlaw of Norland. For these crimes a warrant is now issued for the arrest of Daria, with a bounty to be given to any that return her to the custody of Clan Vildr. A hundred mina, in the form of five Norlandic Marks, will be granted to whomever does this, dependent on her being returned unharmed or with little injury. Fifty mina, in the form of two and a half marks, shall be granted if evidence of her death is obtained and provided to Clan Vildr.

Signed,                  

Edric Vildr

Chieftain of Clan Vildr

Daria laughs upon reading her second disownment  "Apparently examples and known ways of going are now "Evidence". Besides, I abandoned the name already. Can't disown someone who isn't in your family anymore..." she continued to laugh about her uncle

1 minute ago, ImDrippedJr said:

Daria laughs upon reading her second disownment  "Apparently examples and known ways of going are now "Evidence". Besides, I abandoned the name already. Can't disown someone who isn't in your family anymore..." she continued to laugh about her uncle

If Daria was present when she said this, Edric would have happily informed her that a person cannot disown themselves.