The Union of Amador and Baruch

The Union of Amador and Baruch

[i] Hawks swoop through the skies, carrying letters of invitation to their desired destinations. 

B6Rx322aLkOS8FEPHIRAhLK84AEbzjgtOrW2zoBTa97ZcntzKJp7b4waQfxxlAm6tNIWtaKZIV5Ltx9TPYyUPgAtrdK3Rw5CJY4FAw2XmKZUZH4M9k8u2eXB7pGIfJjuVzWJQbKj
A painting of Lady Eleanora surrounded by her mother, sisters, and aunts as she prepares for the wedding.

Viscount Isaak Amador and Lady Eleanora Baruch are pleased to announce the date for their upcoming nuptials to be held in Saint Henrik’s Basilica in Karosgrad. Guests are expected to dress formally for the service and following feast at the Nikirala Prikaz to celebrate the marriage.

FORMAL INVITATIONS WOULD BE SENT TO:

His Royal Majesty, Heinrik II Barbanov, King of Hanseti-Ruska and his noble pedigree
His Grace, Friedrich Barclay, Regent of Reinmar and his noble pedigree
His Grace, Ailred var Ruthern, Duke of Vidaus and his noble pedigree
The Right Honorable, Jan Kortrevich, Count of Jerovitz and his noble pedigree 
The Honorable, Robert Ludovar, Viscount of Sesweck and his noble pedigree 
His Lordship, Stefan II Vyronov, Baron of Astfield and his noble pedigree 
His Lordship, Yvo Mondblume, Baron of Richtenburg and his noble pedigree 
His Highness, Franz Morovar, Baron of Ghaestenwald and his noble pedigree

PERSONAL INVITATIONS WOULD BE SENT TO:

Her Royal Highness, Petra Emma, Princess Royal of Hanseti-Ruska
Her Imperial Highness, Charlotte Augusta, Princess of the Holy Orenian Empire
His Grace, Ruslan Baruch, Duke of Valwyck and Her Grace, Marjorie Baruch, Duchess-Consort of Valwyck and their noble pedigree
His Lordship, Karl Amador, Knight Paramount of Hanseti-Ruska and Her Ladyship, Margot Amador and their noble pedigree

Gifts are appreciated but not required.

SIGNED,

The Honorable, Isaak Amador, Viscount of Aurveldt, Baron of Mondstadt

AH8YXSZZadesdkbzpJgX3CA4rHGvFB9IOthaQ3KsuEScBqiSfKgH5rYp3MUEWzL-HrSMLsagGz_uo4Xjo2dgy_cr3vUK-PNhT-_4r609kzoM5SK_H0M-Imo8ggZ2attDjXlTM83H

Her Ladyship, Eleanora Helaine Baruch

TeHkwtCp4pLRWQL5_Djn8LsmYIHqgJCOGHyO0QMDstBw8c7BnNfg3ScwB4gY86NWtQBEIH27nb5IS299Tne3p8Uehse1gjDx7UoL_92GAdhF2XLR0l2YJmKyNHiVUV4L_mUXuat8

[i] Event to be held on August 29th, 2021 at 4 PM EST.

Edited by crazedpudding

Kaustantin Baruch inspects the missive, he appears to be smiling at first, yet after a split second his eye twitches and the teen devolves into internal screaming, 

Furthermore, later on screeches were heard from a chamber in Valwyck, one could wonder why.

Ser Karl Ruslan Amador looked at the missive and pinned it to his desk in the Knights chambers, "Ah, I am happy that my borsa will niet be dying a bachelor and will be marrying our child-hood friend, Ellie. Who would have thought? I am happy for the two. Margot, we must dress Josef, Sergey and Frederick accordingly. . . Margot, my love, vy look beautiful as ever. . ." he showed her the missive and the two held hands as they walked out of the Prikaz towards Aurveldt to celebrate Eleanora and Isaak.

The Dowager of Dobrov, Charlotte Augusta, brimmed with pride at her niece's impending nuptials. She made every intention to attend, fishing amongst her trunks of belongings to find a gift as they were being moved from Dobrov to the Augustine.