Vyacheslav's Spindle

TheCapybara

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Vyacheslav's Spindle

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

2bb437506b92c220036c60ea5aba0936.jpg

A depiction of a typical Haense  noblewoman wearing traditional garbs.

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Vyacheslav's Spindle is a small and not big business but newly opened for service by Vyacheslav Tsecsar. The business currently has no place of operation so commissions will be needed to be birded to, Vyacheslav Tsecsar. We hope someday with enough support we will be able to spread the company beyond the walls of the Tsecsar estate! We cannot wait to get commissions from all of you!

-

Spoiler

Commissions will be about 75 - 100 mina determined by the difficulty.

I will have to say I am very new to skinning and am doing outfits only. Additionally, will not make a perfect vision (I know) but I will try my best! As well I only take four people at a time!

Please message me on Discord!

https://www.planetminecraft.com/member/orlesian/submissions/?morder=order_latest

The link above are my submissions for example! 

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

“Small and not big.” Oliver repeats, learning something new everyday. “Hmh, yes.”

Anders Cardinal Edel would continue on his lifelong Tsecsar embargo, remembering the time when the 'Dame' gave her daughter an explosive to throw at a Haeseni child of high standing.

11 hours ago, Crevel said:

Anders Cardinal Edel would continue on his lifelong Tsecsar embargo, remembering the time when the 'Dame' gave her daughter an explosive to throw at a Haeseni child of high standing.

Dame Viktoriya sits, pondering on whether or not that man she'd seen scowling at her still has her on his mind. "Must be obsessed if he still is. Vhat vas his name again?"