(II) I HATE THE PALEBEAST

Omen Prince

[ Previously ]

6pZVjvx8LH56Pf_81T1h5UA8s0GIIGU9ZsBbfppeU4b1kC1lokAkRFRAA_Vgsznf_aUuCCs1-lL04Ki8zJuJ_yOVDbqwWq7m0iQx1ehcKMr3NiHgeMDubAyILie7N3L1KxySFozQ=s0

Mankind comes full circle once more! Long has passed since the days in which the Beast was born from the cold mortal sin of the Human-men of Johannesburg; longer has passed since the ruin of Ur-Aegisia, long-lost in darkness! Now comes the fall of that Ando-Alur, the Impermanent Miracle, whose creation forged a destiny of irrevocable doom. By the machinations of men within the shadows, the inescapable lightning-bolt of the Lord GOD was for but a fleeting moment manifested in the form of the falling city, and uncontrolled in its descent, it has destroyed the men who sought to chain it. Around the perimeter of Ando-Alur’s devastated realm are placed stakes from which flew torn crimson banners - and upon each was written a new name for this place, and the meaning of that name. The violent elements of the land often tear them away, but in due time more omens are raised in the place with the same message.

A S H ‘ A R
Y A H-A N T-A U R-S H U R U A A T-H A I
THAT WHICH IS BOTH THE END

AND THE BEGINNING

Wp3DK3z3gw4Olr6-Fu_u4N6LpmiI-HEnfEm1MiK40epL9EgXa8iQYFfAlqmL5CLpZn42fsZE1qOW9xLBUEsrC86w9Jdzn8DkW13bDpYymcZsxxZKKqLrfk4Npq3T29ucUwYASyWB=s0

(The land of Ando-Alur, reborn as Ash’ar)

In the midst of the downfall, of the cries of men and women and children of the city of whom fell victim to the apathy of their home’s murderers, the Man-maker raged in the darkness of shelter:

“I HATE THE PALEBEAST!
I HATE THE PALEBEAST!
I HATE THE PALEBEAST!”

His distress over the ruinous choices of those he calls the “Psevdosaiman”, or these flawed descendants who walk the land, has driven him into a righteous fury-- for too long has rumination rather than action come to pass, and so his man-making finds its advent here where Ash’ar is realized. Far from the edges of where the Impermanent Miracle left its horrible scar upon the world, he fabricates bodies from clay and earthly things, driven by a will to power to create life from dust and set it upon the path to manhood. New manhood - manhood free of the Palebeast impulses that compel men toward their own downfall. In the tongue of the Al-Ash’ari, who are long forgotten but now reborn free of Necromancery, they are the Nahaim-Esau -- the Sorvian Redshroud Legion.

Qg99LyV4aLa58-bJkNa5zsc2jkVK9obpIsYTn6aIHyo5Lj9aSHiddBK8is5Iix8EdMo0miVOTHwAQKRwatGaph68xD6WnsufpUSoBTBt32j-LOxJLlIW8q2YKWQSn76s5lNbxfIt=s0

[ This is a recruitment drive for a renewed Redshroud Legion, given new themes in light of recent developments in roleplay. If a player wishes to participate as a Sorvian Redshroud, they may apply with the details listed below. All chosen candidates will be contacted personally and provided further information on the cause, details on Sorvian lore and their conduct, and when their new character will begin. ]

MC Name:
Discord:

What is your profession RP of choice?

Have you read and understood this lore?

Do you hate the Palebeast?

AVAILABLE POSITIONS:

Edited by Formenost

I HATE THE PALEBEAST

I HATE THE PALEBEAST

I HATE THE PALEBEAST

I HATE THE PALEBEAST

I HATE THE PALEBEAST

I HATE THE PALEBEAST

MC Name: DeoLegatus
Discord: You have it

What is your profession RP of choice? Blacksmithing RP

Have you read and understood this lore? I have

Do you hate the Palebeast? Of course

MC Name: Mamimiux

Discord: Queen of Weird#2323

What is your profession RP of choice?: Religious RP

Have you read and understood this lore?: Yes

Do you hate the Palebeast?: I hate them.

MC Name: ImAGameshow
Discord: Meteor Dragon#8579

What is your profession RP of choice? Blacksmith, though I also find Wood Working rather fun as well

Have you read and understood this lore? I have

Do you hate the Palebeast? I HATE THE PALEBEAST I HATE THE PALEBEAST I HATE THE PALEBEAST

MC Name: Poor_Fellow
Discord: You have it

What is your profession RP of choice? Mercenary

Have you read and understood this lore? Yes

Do you hate the Palebeast? I hate the Palebeast.

MC Name: ZollaRet
Discord: Waylew#3914

What is your profession RP of choice? Bandit RP and Mercenary

Have you read and understood this lore? Yes

Do you hate the Palebeast? I HATE THE PALEBEAST I HATE THE PALEBEAST I HATE THE PALEBEAST

[Not sure if this is outdated, but it still says there are 2 left so I will give it a shot.
MC Name: Slorbin
Discord: Oilysnake#0258

What is your profession RP of choice?: Religion
Have you read and understood Sorvian lore? Yes.
Do you hate the Palebeast? I HATE THE PALEBEAST.