Information Bounty - Missing Person - Meredith

Suicidium

V5csbVr8ejsmNiGhpOezLe_eCXrNCAlZp-7XvUa-G7DjwNSdWhk3K2MmnHKTSTREwepISwg3vsnognU0atTZUmm4L6mWCQquAm4I0JQIBE4Zm8yU0O0_-27UaNChd2aLFoyF-6GJ=s0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Hkn-LSh7es

J5k3dGpQ_EvOf0NUiQtpa-OssClm1uumck15g40nFWy9Hg2VNc5s_2eYx7vGd3UkOtuzlVw7H2roEylM6pWQMfE-B4NoQe_eMr_wNdy3XOU1BkVd0D6_tVPVRFrvsY0PH3a7EoX8=s0

Meredith

Dutiful Human Woman in her 40s
Blinded on her left eye
Soft-spoken

V5csbVr8ejsmNiGhpOezLe_eCXrNCAlZp-7XvUa-G7DjwNSdWhk3K2MmnHKTSTREwepISwg3vsnognU0atTZUmm4L6mWCQquAm4I0JQIBE4Zm8yU0O0_-27UaNChd2aLFoyF-6GJ=s0

A resident of the City of Elysium and a beloved friend to those that know her has gotten missing and was last seen leaving the city. It is presumed that she has likely been abducted or even killed on the dangerous and perilous roads.

It is often that apathy rules the denizens of the descendants of Almaris but it is implored for those that might know details to come forward, in exchange for compensation, for Meredith is a kind-hearted soul which tends to the livestock of the city and the Ironguard Keep for the O’haras, meticulous in her duties. 

It is with a heavy heart that the Duke of Elysium and Heir Apparent issue a bounty to the public for information on her wellbeing or whereabouts, and for correspondence to be delivered to the City of Elysium.

Eugeo de Astrea
                                                               gbmwV7LGzw_bJhDwpoAeZKrzwRI1x8AesTXBbI6lHy1EsoQtkuxIDA5fmOLkqLSfyaTtqaDODKI1FMSqDn0o3-9YiTdyySnhosG3nmDt4FYcHbe4QPkNBd8PT5hnTwf8GDJxrWK0=s0

Aylin de Astrea

6Tazes2Qg43ZRwN7QcykYeq9lEqjN6ip_2qq6cMl8E26nBFo7-wQSWZyaMRx5ON8pZqyFbx7j5ANCtHIwaS_wwVglTdygIDb3yFkz1WtlryueVpOZnuDOuOsdS5FMQ9QjfsVHSLa=s0

OOC: If we’re offline, Crines#2975 or Charbi#1309 for a heads up to receive a bird or forum message!

takes the notice "mhm, this time i wont do it for the money, but for an old friend of mine" she says and stores the paper in her pocket before walking away, to get her horse

Aobh Aldin simply awaits an update from her dear friend, Eugeo, or apprentice, Aylin. Elysium was her home now and had been for some time. Those who would harm the citizens of such had earned her ire just as much as the darkspawn she was sworn to fight. 

Sulieronn would click his tongue, brows furrowed as he hears of his dear friend's kidnapping. The 'ker grumbles to himself "A woman cleaned of corruption has been taken.. her captures shall pay the price"

From the lonely tower near Elysium and Talons Port, the soft humming of a mage comes. The missive was left outside this lonely tower and so the mage receives the message. Kallian his gaze flows over the paper, a frown forming upon his expression with the missing of his friend. "Those who treat me with kidness, I will repay that kidness ten folds... And those, that treat me with injustice, those who hurt my friends. I shall repay that injustice a thousand times over." 

The Oyashiman, sitting comfortably at home, stared at the bounty flier in poker-faced dumbfounded, having just spoken to the woman only a few saints hours ago. Izanami pondered long and hard on whether or not she should say something, but, kept quiet for the time being out of respect for the missing woman.

Edited by GammaRose

Fal'leon frowns upon hearing the news, taking in as much of the missing womans appearance as they can manage. "Nae a time tae be lettin' sisters an' brothers be taken away from us, I'll be doin' all I can tae 'elp bring the poor lass 'ome with little more than a scratch."

Aeline read this with scrunched brows, her hand balling into a tight fist, "..hmph" She has decided she would help where ever she can

Kosher Daesmon reads this in a tavern. "A bounty ye say?"