The 16th Meeting of the Knight's Table

giambro

16th Sitting of

the Knight’s Table

fIKUTx2BEzOuxUjt7Rpb57AQ0QksQ8wWkuDnKgsLFlq-1P1jw3MHVrHBirx70grym79eeW7F61kaSzrICRD7VTSEmNOTR7UJtVLM3UKasMhZRk4wDLV2K6_DjRFulcQUaQSUOa7H

KRUSAE ZWY KONGZEM

On  this Wzuvar ag Byvca of 388 E.S, the Knight’s Table of Hanseti-Ruska met for the 16th time following the enactment of the Knightly Reforms of 332 E.S. 

ATTENDEES

• Ser Karl 'The Humble' Amador, Knight Paramount

• Ser Zodd ‘The Ironclad’ Calliban, Knight Martial, Crow Knight

• Dame  Lynette ‘The Resolute’ Mendez,  Crow Knight

• Ser Casimir ‘The Chaste’ Colborn,  Crow Knight

• Abraham Othan, Squire

• Lord Johann Barclay, Page

• Flemius

• Klaus Barclay

• Viktoriyah

• Elimar Mondblume

• Oleksandr Zelinski

DISCHARGES:

• There were none announced during this meeting. However, on the request of Ser Ailred var Ruthern, Lord Marshal of Hanseti-Ruska, I hereby DISCHARGE Aren from his squire duties.

SQUIRES:

• Flemius has been ACCEPTED into the Knight Order and will be assigned under Ser Oliver Helane

• Oleksandr has been ACCEPTED into the Knight Order and will be assigned under Dame Lynette Mendez

• Klaus Barclay has been ACCEPTED into the Knight Order and will be assigned under Ser Reinhardt Barclay

• Elimar Mondblume has been ACCEPTED into the Knight Order and will be assigned under Ser Hieromar Aleksandr Barbanov-Bihar

REASSIGNMENTS:

• Viktor Baruch is REASSIGNED to Ser Ailred var Ruthern from Ser Karl Ruslan Amador

• Lord Johann Barclay is REASSIGNED to Dame Lynette Mendez from Ser Karl Ruslan Amador

• Abraham Othan is REASSIGNED to Ser Reinhardt Barclay from Ser Demtriyus 

IMPORTANT MATTERS:

A Knight of the Realm

• We have congratulated Ser Casimir Colborn on becoming a Knight.

The Spirit of Karl Barbanov

• The Spirit of Saint Karl Barbanov, His Grace of Siegrad, Founder of Hanseti-Ruska, had made an appearance within the Knight’s Chambers.

• The Spirit said that Elimar Mondblume’s future was bright and is prosperous.

• The spirit said that I must take care of the future generations within the Realm; to lead and guide them. ‘One man’s shining sword shall be the guiding light for the souls. Vy are the beginning. The one who must lead the next generation of men and women. Do vy understand?’ - The Spirit of Karl Barbanov to Ser Karl Ruslan Amador.

• The spirit said that the evil darkness that was the cause of the  downfall of Ando Alur has forsaken the land of Hanseti-Ruska. Do we trust these words from this spirit? Only the future will tell.

The War Against Haelun’or

• The Knights, Squires and alike have discussed why we are at war with Haelun’or and discussed the preparations during the times of war.

• I have assigned them to help mine and donate every ferrum ore and ferrum ingots to the Brotherhood of Saint Karl to our paid blacksmiths.

• I have discussed with the Knights of the Realm to prepare their squires and new squires with new fighting techniques, to train them for this war to come.

OTHER MATTERS:

• Abraham Othan has completed three chivalry tasks and explained that his next journey is to help Yong Ping fight off the Pirates that have scavenged and seek troubling desires against their people; to kill and collect treasures from their lands.

Compiled by Ser Karl Ruslan Amador

Knight Paramount of the Kingdom of Hanseti-Ruska. 388 ES.