Summon of Diplomacy to The Skanarri Clans. 388 ES

@Althea_

Summon of Diplomacy to The Skanarri Clans. 388 ES

2joNF03.png

KRUZAE ZWY KONGZEM

To the Leaders of the Skanarri Clans in the North.

26th of Jula & Piov. 388 ES

The Knightly Orders of Haense, on behalf of King Heinrik II, forwards this letter in hopes of setting a peaceful diplomatic rendezvous with the Skanarri Leadership. The topic to be discussed shall be the encompassing threat the Svarlings impose to the North as a whole, being imperative the cooperation between the different peoples who rightfully reside herein, for the benefit of all.

Personally, I have battled the Svarlings and the ‘Serpent’, their Great-Worm, side by side with a contingent of your people, thus recognizing your merit and value, hence why I expect to do it again soon in the future.

Our meeting is meant to take place by the Northern protectorate of the Cloud Monks, a neutral ground wherein no hostilities are bound to take place, as to show we intend to bring no harm upon the Skanarri Clans. Return a letter to the Capital City of Karosgrad’s couriers in response to this.

Signed,

Lady Dame Tavisha ‘The Independent’ vas Ruthern, Marian Knight-Sergeant of Haense, “Serpent’s Bane”.

Sanctioned by,

'The Humble,’ Ser Karl Ruslan Amador, Knight Paramount, Knight, Grand Maer, Ambassador of Hanseti-Ruska

Edited by Knights of Haense

Kaustantin smiles the sun’s smile. “The Heinrik doctrine is doing it’s job, dobry.”

A old warrior, clad in white, tilts his head as he reads it. Ornaments, adorning the antlers upon his helm, tinkle with the movement. "Far better than dyin' in some Allfather-forsaken fight over nothing at all." he chuckles, and shrugs, going to pass the note on to Grejon.

[!] The Knights of Haense recieved a quick reply in the form of a letter delivered via a Skanarri runner.

Game of Thrones Viewer's Guide - Gilly

To the Knights of Haense, whatever that word may mean;

After years of warfare with the Kingdom of Norland and the Svarlings, It has become obvious that alone neither my people nor Norland can defeat the Svarlings alone. Had I believed differently, I would refuse this offer of diplomacy, maybe even send raiders into your lands. However, years of leading have taught me that it is wise to unite against a common foe when necessary. I will meet with you Haensemen in the Monk's Lands, however treacherous Monk Magic may be to our beliefs. Bring your Knights, and I will bring my Bodyguard, and together we can talk of peace.

Signed,

Grejon the Warrior, High Chieftain of the United Skanarri Tribes.

Taking her rest within the crumbling, frozen ruin she had come to call a temporary home, a behemoth of a Svarling woman by the name of Vikne read over an intercepted missive by the light of a crackling campfire. "More Southlanders to send to the Gods," She remarked simply and succinctly to the gathered scouts and warriors of her camp. Beckoning a group of her scouts closer, she then pointed a gauntleted hand towards the ruin's exit. "You lot, go out and spread some strife. We have been quiet for some time. We ought to remind the locals that we have not left." With that order, a small war party would depart from the crumbling edifice, marching across the frozen North with dark purpose. In the coming days, then, the North would become enveloped in a wave of chaos. The horned shadows of Svarling scouts would be seen on the ridges and hilltops, and horns would be heard echoing between the ice-covered mountains. And most unfortunate of all, groups of both Skanarri and Norlandic hunters- as well as those unwise enough to travel alone- would begin going missing, only to turn up again soon after- slain, flayed and dismembered, their remains decorating the north like monuments to bloodshed. The message was a clear one: The Svarlings seek blood.