-Questions from a retired lotcer- | What is your favorite pastime? (obviously not MC)

Fwied

Yo! wassup? Well, I'm sure you are doing great! oh me? I am doing fantastic thank you for asking!!

Well, what is this? well, this here is going to be my new thing, sorta..? I am not sure yet.

Might keep this going for a long time? maybe this is the only one I do? NO IDEA!

I am very glad you decided to join me today though! Now, Let's get to it!

You have probably read the title so you know the question already! Wow, go you!

So, the FIRST question is! What is your favorite pastime? You are welcome to go into as much detail as you like.

You could say for example; Reading, playing a sport, art, writing, making something? and so on

Now if you would like to know my favorite pastime...

Guess what! I will just tell you!

The pastime I enjoy is simply.. well I am going to say multiple so if you would like to as well be my guest.

My pastimes are; Reading, playing/watching basketball, singing(yes I can sing pretty well tyvm), and Airsoft(do this about once a month)

Well, I look forward to the answers below! also if you have any ideas for a better name please share!

I am not too sure about the name I came up within like 30 seconds.

Please be welcome to say anything that does not involve the question, I would be happy just for any reply!

Also if I do this again I will make sure it is of better quality than this post I made in 15 minutes because why not!

See you next time!

Hiking and writing

Space station 13 is a game I'm particularly into right now, other than that I'm often playing D&D or making D&D terrain :) 

Tabletop with my irl friends and family. We've played Alien, Fallout 4, Tales from the Loop, Pathfinder, Warhammer: Fantasy, etc. I like to draw our characters but I'm very slow

14 hours ago, Fwied said:

Yo! wassup?

dogged

I've not played on the server for a while now, but these days I'm quite different to the person that I used to be when I spent time on lotc. I joined the server when I was 14 and in those 7 years have changed a lot! Instead of playing minecraft now, I'll usually be spending time with my friends, taking care of my plants, studying for uni or just partying!

Hope you're having a good day though man c:

Either exercising or playing Destiny 2 and Apex Legends.

20 hours ago, Dogged said:

dogged

dogged

16 hours ago, Wrynn said:

I've not played on the server for a while now, but these days I'm quite different to the person that I used to be when I spent time on lotc. I joined the server when I was 14 and in those 7 years have changed a lot! Instead of playing minecraft now, I'll usually be spending time with my friends, taking care of my plants, studying for uni or just partying!

Hope you're having a good day though man c:

Every day is a good day when you know the next day can/will be better! (lol idk why I got so wise with that lmao)