SEDUCTORES IN NOBIS

ReveredOwl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEHbXVNKwx8 

((Posted on behalf of @rep2k))

_MyObgInQP5MwxIpXCtOw7v1pWyaEbLF1vvIbDDwkzUKLgSkZTE8OO5i166o55ZQXJMnXo_I4Av08YqZk9GZWLbCnhkEfhdV-atEyqS3sCt2giYJy6cYzBPQEEgiZbhCcBkGxHc3

VAMPYRISM

SEDUCTORES IN NOBIS

DECIEVERS AMONG US,

Addressed to all faithful flock of Almaris 

Ku-Zasnc-ojggCp9zi1PsgN3IlJ0cWe9qUx8aN6ux-7N8r9veMnzpe8WwV9MLrBrm8UGl5vq-VgBB-Lx6eZwJdbFvBHcUxe1800XwUDmJiy_uqeS1DhNtpOMG93IYM7RE5-uM1Yk

Gc5mshJpyq0zod_yRtruJ8h8i9-jatFzR0h7HSiEoS-Xpokwl9ZL2zcGIDBR_Mts16zB7QwiM4H24FZbOhpSmXPILUgqgamwH7uzYo7vAtwW1rVpC8RTaUG_awdICo-C5KhtEz7H

HIS HOLINESS TYLOS I, High Pontiff of the Church of the Canon, Archbishop of Visigia, Successor of the High Priesthood of the Church, Supreme Pontiff of the Church of True Faith, Keeper of the Canon, Missionary to Aeldin, High Servant to the Exalted's Testaments, Humble Servant of the Faithful and Vicar of GOD.

dRFRl0E-06DcWd2IgUiVKPfgSpJm6eJNdDigu7489od7BHeFp0_odUxpu3FWSjNJWI1xvQos_iQ5Io6C8OIYrwvwVbMLl9bR-eQIx8ByUF4_R8SM4C0GIXJ_iqsXGWrO2zMOG5L9

Health and Apostolic Benediction, in these uncertain times,

Not too long ago we commenced our inquisition to remove the foul Azdrazi from canonist lands in order to prevent them from infiltrating and influencing canonist governments and society. For centuries humanity has been plagued by foul beasts capable of disguising themselves as our friends and protectors - however that has now been pushed into the spotlight. Unlike those previous to us, we will not stray away from unmasking and expelling these ungodly creatures disguised among us, regardless of position. It is for that reason that I issue this decree today.

A saint’s day ago I received a letter from an officer from the Brotherhood of Saint Karl, that two of our holy knights had been detained. The two holy knights were discovered in the basement of a seemingly abandoned house in Karosgrad, alongside a deceased orc and injured female. This building was under close observation by the BSK as the building had boarded up windows and makeshift barricades even though it had been registered as inhabited. The orc’s body had been horribly mutilated beyond recognition and the injured female had been tortured, this female had been reported missing by officials in Elysium. The two knights then gave different accounts on what had happened, their stories had kept changing which aroused the officers suspicion of the two. The two claimed to had been tracking the orc for they believed it to be a vampire so the officers tested the two of them with every known method until eventually they failed the test.

The two had claimed that their failure was a result of their devotion to the Pontiff and that it happens to all who serve his office. This is an absolute lie. Later that evening the BSK had called upon Cardinal Buron to witness the proceedings against the second knight. The knight instead tried to attack Sergeant Flemius, this is where the knights true form was revealed. He conjured foul magic against the officer and the creatures fangs and claws were revealed. The creature was then knocked unconscious wherein Cardinal Buron was summoned. In addition, shortly after their arrest in Karosgrad his Holiness received word from the Lectorate of Exalted Owyn informing us of their suspicions of the two individuals and gave us a list of tried and tested methods of exposure. We extend our immense gratitude for the Brotherhood of Saint Karl’s diligence and swiftness in the matter, to the Lectorate of Exalted Owyn for their warning, hard work and dedication to the Lord and to Sergeant Flemius for pursuing the matter with the utmost urgency and safety to the public.

dRFRl0E-06DcWd2IgUiVKPfgSpJm6eJNdDigu7489od7BHeFp0_odUxpu3FWSjNJWI1xvQos_iQ5Io6C8OIYrwvwVbMLl9bR-eQIx8ByUF4_R8SM4C0GIXJ_iqsXGWrO2zMOG5L9

We therefore strip Holy Ser Vukosav and Holy Ser Sinbad Al-bashar of their esteemed knighthoods and expel them from The Supreme Order of Exalted Owyn. We therefore brand the two EXCOMMUNICATE and ANTHEMA. They are hereby spiritually amputated from the Holy Canonist Church and the Society of all Canonists. They shall be evicted from any and all settlements who claim union with the Holy Mother Church of the Canon.

With these two foul creatures expelled and removed from our Church we do now turn to the possibility of further imposters among us. There have been documented cases of vampyrism and blood-sucking attacks throughout history and we now attribute them to the creatures dubbed ‘Vampires’. We accept that for centuries these creatures have infiltrated society and live beyond their normal human life spans, we also believe these creatures are able to turn others into creatures like themselves but we do not yet know how. 

With this in mind we do now announce that all members of the Supreme Order of Exalted Owyn and clergymen of the Holy Mother Church shall be tested for vampyrism so that should any remain, they will be weeded out. After such is complete we will look towards mass-testing all leadership figures in all settlements who claim union with the Holy Mother Church. An announcement regarding such will be made after our first tests on our clergymen and knights has been completed. It should be noted that the test is harmless to any who do not possess the vampyric trait.

'He sees everything, including you. Do not expect a nice end to this, because He has already set out for you.'

UT BENEDICAT TIBI DEUS OMNIA

GOD BLESS YOU ALL

PENNED BY YOUR HUMBLE SERVANT,

CtN7XyJi-7qLSUi0u3c2oJiZ8BioeKvznuMHBa52FGqkeK_SsTe4cLpQP6HIHhpCQuwlt5WAOU8D-wYAxe0GlyMEFQQtnEglxhZ1JxBoFHd2t-92und9_4y2rI7TJcsDUhv9p8D_

Sanctitas, Papa Tylus Primus

Spoiler

Don't know why the moderator decided to remove the entire thread instead of editing it to remove like 3 words from it. Seems rather petty way to get this thread deleted because the people its about don't like its contents.

"Vampires! Are such things real?  This only makes investigating that strange den near our home all the more important, and warding our own family against such perversion."

He sets his quill down before motioning to the family Priest,

" Patter Braun, please arrange for me to be tested for vampirism immediately - as a sign of good example for the rest of our kin. It would do good I think for the family to see that Canonism is strong in this family, exampled by its head."

He remarks to his kin and family Priest, Hieran ( @bufffsanta) , Hiryon ( @Tetho), Father Hans Braun ( @Chopper774).

“Beneath their noses?” A disheveled man queries aloud in a vain shock. “How foul..”

After his perusal of the wordy missive, the man left the sheet awaiting the next person’s read, murmuring beneath his breath in a brief prayer. 

“Dio, save your cattle.”

A samurai looks upon the missive as a great sigh was heaved from his lips, he looked down to the ground with a frustrated gaze - stress evident upon his brow

"Well ****..."

3 hours ago, Minuvas said:

"Vampires! Are such things real?  This only makes investigating that strange den near our home all the more important, and warding our own family against such perversion."

He sets his quill down before motioning to the family Priest,

" Patter Braun, please arrange for me to be tested for vampirism immediately - as a sign of good example for the rest of our kin. It would do good I think for the family to see that Canonism is strong in this family, exampled by its head."

He remarks to his kin and family Priest, Hieran ( @bufffsanta) , Hiryon ( @Tetho), Father Hans Braun ( @Chopper774).

As he listened to his father reading the missives, Hiryon would let out a heavy sigh as he shakes his head praying for the safety of his friends before turning around and looking at his Father.

"Aye, I believe it is good for us to get tested soon and that to make preparations in regards to the threat." he said, a melancholic smile on his face as he walks out of his Father's room. A sad but determined smile would appear on his face as he said "As God Wills." whilst approaching the door.

Nicholas would grit his teeth as he reads the missive, spatting on the ground as he tore it - spewing out multiple curses from his mouth as he went on his journey to find the two Knights, a concerned look on his face.

Edited by Tetho

A betrayed Bishop lowers his glasses and utters in pained revelation "Vukosav? GOD have mercy. I.. Worked beside him. He.. Taught me to defend myself." He then flicks his typically warm gaze to the Aurum dagger that rests on his desk. "Oh Lord," he mutters as he closes his eyes and massages the bridge of his nose.

An ancient evil wreathed in linens and gold coins stirs in its glass coffin while its immortal dreams pass from pale fantasies to grave-silent contemplations. What has come of the surface? What new hells await it when it wakes from this impregnable prison? Will the mongrel blood run wild in the streets or have Man proven the victor? It ruminated only briefly before sinking back into immortal dreams where the quarrels of Men are nothing when beholding the black secrets of the cosmos and the sleeping face of God. Damn this cage yet o' the bliss of scrying, it thought.

Vindicated Father Paco smiles the sun's smile for there was indeed justice in the Canonist Realm.

"Ees just a jab, mijo," He'd say to one of his anxious acolytes as he held the syringe shakingly in his hands, ready to test the acolyte with REDACTED. "Don't be such a bebe!"