Haelunorian Wickedness

"Hmm... Human ignorance.... Or at least haensian ignorance," a disgruntled figure mutters as he reads the posting. "They care now suddenly about the internal policies of the Silver State?"

Adrian Colborn was truly curious who this mysterious 'Eye of Karov' might be. . .

"The Hanseti are looking for attention again," the Mali'thill Gallo says to himself, "Why do they care so much what happens to another nation? Stay in your own lane!"

Edited by d0ntc4r3

A Certain Wig-Wearing Elf would make the sign of the lorraine from his estate office, mulling over the missive by a bubbling brook that flowed nearby "Well this certainly might explain all the recent Mali that have him been flocking to Imperial lands. Ando Alur and now the Silver State? My kin have a long road of difficulties ahead of them I pray they receive mercy and kindness wherever they travel. Behind their walls they at least had each other, now they must live like we Imperial Elves have for centuries - adapting, surviving, and trying not to get killed by their human rulers. Perhaps this might usher in a new era of a great human and Elven integration? One can hope."

"...Vestir'Aurubus, my kinsmen." He would add, as he rubs the ears of his dog.

Oliver sat within the gardens behind the haense palace, holding a bundle of flowers; inhaling the fresh aroma of nature. 

“In case of an investigation by any federal aengudaemon or similar, I do not have any involvement with this nation or with the people in it, I do not know how I am here, probably added by a third party, I do not support any actions by members of this nation.”

Glynfir allowed a wide grin to cross his face for the first time in a long while. Haense hadn't forgotten. Justice was still to be pursued. The Republic would be avenged. A brief wave of regret did cross his mind for those he had known and served alongside who remained within the Silver walls. Leaving all one had ever known wasn't easy. He hoped they would see the truth before it was too late.

"I don't know what to think of Haelun'or, they have superior medical skills, and helped fix my eyes when Haense never could.... but they also called me an 'it' because I was some 'weird black human child never seen before'." He'd shrug. "At least I don't have to use the glasses anymore." Abraham chuckled, though recalling the enclairs he got from their shops...

Zachary Casablanca purses his lips as he reads the missive, shaking his head in disapproval as he closes it. “Justice. Honour, huh?”, the soldier chuckles, throwing the missive to the fireplace and watching it burn. “There’s no honour in sending my brothers ta death fer a petty lie and a broken ego.”

The townspeople of New Clownstburg weep, tears mottled gray with paint, as one proud harlequin passes through the main quarter. Wearing gilded armor and a laurel wreath in his varicolored hair, he passes through Knock-Knock gates and over the Moats of Mirth. The burden of destiny weighs heavily on his shoulders, but he smiles stoically, head held aloft. He would set himself to the task at which his father failed, and avenge the injustice to his grandfather before him. He would retrieve legendary Hjönknir, fabled hammer of the First Clowns, from Haelun'or - and with it, deliver the Final Punchline to the execrable petty tyrant of the island. His name was Sprinkles Clownstburger III, and he would see to it that Grand Jokestice was served.

body.png?skin=a3ce51f629180e88&model=cla