Rella's Art Shop - Mina Edition (Open)

Rella101

Sylliadrawing by Rella-Adopts

RELLA'S SHOP!

Hello!  So welcome to my shop. Today I am offering knees and above for these pictures.  This will make me want to die less (I hate feet) and will also decrease the price, so you want to die less!

PRICES

So we have three Styles.

POKEMON -100-150

Spoiler

Nursejoy by Rella-Adopts

Trainer by Rella-Adopts

REALISTIC 150-200

Spoiler

Yfandasfornow by Rella-Adopts

Sylliadrawing by Rella-Adopts

Ge2 by Rella-Adopts

LAZY - 50-100

Spoiler

Yugo by Rella-Adopts

Ahi by Rella-Adopts

Odo by Rella-Adopts

FORMAT

Discord Name:

Character Name:

Character Race:

Character Height:

Character Age:

Character features:

General idea for pose:

Extras:  (Please discuss for pricing)

Character personality:

Style:

Pictures of Skin: (not the actual file pleasE)

LIST

Spoiler

Discord Name: Generic#4386

Character Name: Rosemary Wilson

Character Race: Human

Character Height: 5'7

Character Age: 25

Character features: The pale woman is missing her right hand, and her ears are carved to a point like an elf's. She has waist-length dark brown hair and bright blue eyes. She wears a normal red coat and blue cloth pants

General idea for pose: I was thinking something similar to your third realistic example, except facing towards the "camera" a bit more. 

Extras:  (Please discuss for pricing) If possible, add a few random scars on her face/neck. She's normally got twigs tangled into her unkempt hair, and her coat has a large scorch mark on the bottom left side. She's also got a satchel hanging from her shoulder. 

Character personality: Rosemary is fairly aloof and untrusting, and doesn't show much emotion in her expression

Style: Realstic 

image.png.8736f5e7a3856e047e4dc315285248fd.pngimage.png.50c64dd6c0c6feee4845b54c7924231f.png

Discord Name: beautifulwatty#6584

Character Name: Chen Yunya

Character Race: Proto Elf/Li-ren

Character Height: 4'9

Character Age: 51

Character features: Akin to that of a doll in a chinashop, pale, based off of the Li-ren culture in Yong Ping. 

General idea for pose: Unsure if it could be like, seeming like mid-dance, if not, holding her sleeve in front of her mouth

Character personality: Bubbly, wants others to amuse her

Style: Realistic

Pictures of Skin: unknown.png

unknown.png

Lemme know if you need any extra refs or if I need to add anything! Doing this while half asleep, admittedly

Discord Name: Pixl#9312

Character Name: Puff-Puff

Character Race: Sprite

Character Height: 10 inches

Character Age: N/A

Character features: Blue aesthetic, wings are almost always helping it fly around or just generally hover. Teeth (?) are generally stained with red from berries.

General idea for pose: Preferably like this (which is a link), but if not possible, a general playful grin where it holds up its cheeks would be adorable!

Extras:  (Please discuss for pricing)

Character personality: Mischievous, ever in search for pancakes and food. If sleepy, rests on Descendants' heads.

Style: Lazy

Pictures of Skin: :)

539892111_Screenshot2021-08-31at1_07_15PM.png.69af1a8623010d6040a36931ac5f0447.png541908729_Screenshot2021-08-31at1_07_44PM.png.3bf35482bdfa44ceeae88a9cec4d8dc6.png

On 8/29/2021 at 9:28 PM, Generi said:

Discord Name: Generic#4386

Character Name: Rosemary Wilson

Character Race: Human

Character Height: 5'7

Character Age: 25

Character features: The pale woman is missing her right hand, and her ears are carved to a point like an elf's. She has waist-length dark brown hair and bright blue eyes. She wears a normal red coat and blue cloth pants

General idea for pose: I was thinking something similar to your third realistic example, except facing towards the "camera" a bit more. 

Extras:  (Please discuss for pricing) If possible, add a few random scars on her face/neck. She's normally got twigs tangled into her unkempt hair, and her coat has a large scorch mark on the bottom left side. She's also got a satchel hanging from her shoulder. 

Character personality: Rosemary is fairly aloof and untrusting, and doesn't show much emotion in her expression

Style: Realstic 

image.png.8736f5e7a3856e047e4dc315285248fd.pngimage.png.50c64dd6c0c6feee4845b54c7924231f.png

Genericrose by Rella-Adopts

On 8/29/2021 at 11:11 PM, tadabug2000 said:

Discord Name: beautifulwatty#6584

Character Name: Chen Yunya

Character Race: Proto Elf/Li-ren

Character Height: 4'9

Character Age: 51

Character features: Akin to that of a doll in a chinashop, pale, based off of the Li-ren culture in Yong Ping. 

General idea for pose: Unsure if it could be like, seeming like mid-dance, if not, holding her sleeve in front of her mouth

Character personality: Bubbly, wants others to amuse her

Style: Realistic

Pictures of Skin: unknown.png

unknown.png

Lemme know if you need any extra refs or if I need to add anything! Doing this while half asleep, admittedly

Your images are broken, please discord me with them =)