[✗] OUTDATED: [Magic Lore] - Confessors: The Hallowed Progeny

Archipelego

Clerics 2 Electric Boogaloo

This is really cool! Quick question though. If voidal mage destroyed their connect with the void, could they learn this or would that be a no since they were a voidal mage and voidal stuff icky.

2 minutes ago, Orlesian said:

This is really cool! Quick question though. If voidal mage destroyed their connect with the void, could they learn this or would that be a no since they were a voidal mage and voidal stuff icky.

they would be able to become a confessor, as they no longer had the voidal connection

i want it...

4 minutes ago, ScreamingDingo said:

banger tbh

good lore, trash formatting

hopefully it gets accepted

someone give a tldr of this

3 minutes ago, Werew0lf said:

good lore, trash formatting

hopefully it gets accepted

no trash, **** your modern lore formatting standards this is OG ****

thanks tho king

It is cool lore -- but I have a hard time rationalizing two distinctly different Aengudaemons as sharing worshippers and magic. Tahariae and Aeriel are neat and they do both represent a spectrum of "virtue" and "light", but the concept is strange and hard to wrap my head around lore-wise. I like the magic and its mechanics, though. No trouble there.

Best of luck. I'd like to see more holy magic around, and this has the potential to be just that. I only hope the origin story gets thought out a little more! 

2 minutes ago, Malaise said:

It is cool lore -- but I have a hard time rationalizing two distinctly different Aengudaemons as sharing worshippers and magic. Tahariae and Aeriel are neat and they do both represent a spectrum of "virtue" and "light", but the concept is strange and hard to wrap my head around lore-wise. I like the magic and its mechanics, though. No trouble there.

Best of luck. I'd like to see more holy magic around, and this has the potential to be just that. I only hope the origin story gets thought out a little more! 

yes. i just had it beat into my head over the last hour that such a concept will never be accepted on lotc. so ill have to look elsewhere without having to rewrite every fundamental in the piece. thanks for the feedback king

I've recently been missing my old Ascended persona, so this was really a treat to read through! I hope this gets passed (as Aeriel's #1 fanboy)!