[✗] OUTDATED: [Magic Lore] - Confessors: The Hallowed Progeny

Archipelego

Finally, new holies that aren’t trash to murder +1

Looks Interesting, as someone who played a cleric of old and whos new character follows Tah even though hes a shut in now days would be nice to see him back in action even in a duet with ariel. +1

One concern, Not being able to wear plate armour over your augmented st signed item is a little weird. you go to all the trouble then can't use it if you wear plate.. which is the bread and butter of past clerical wargear.

This do be looking cool, finally get to see Clerics in the server. Hoping this gets accepted.

As the former leader of both the Clerics and the Ascended, godspeed to you with this, Archi, and I pray that you won't encounter any issues either holy orders faced in the past. You got my blessing for this, mate!

Really Proud GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

5 hours ago, Arashiha said:

Looks Interesting, as someone who played a cleric of old and whos new character follows Tah even though hes a shut in now days would be nice to see him back in action even in a duet with ariel. +1

One concern, Not being able to wear plate armour over your augmented st signed item is a little weird. you go to all the trouble then can't use it if you wear plate.. which is the bread and butter of past clerical wargear.

The entire intention is for confessors to be noncombative. Plate armor is the most combative thing that exists. The original intention of augmented outfits is to create a unique system that encourages confessors to be support based individuals in a conflict

Love to see this, best of luck with getting it accepted mate.

Aaaaay my man, good work, I like the whole two-faced coin that you pulled here, good lore, dense but not tiring. 

i love archipelego lore

i love archipelego brand merch

subscribe to archipelego

two worst pixelgods working in working in tandem. Idk bro

So I finally gave the magic a read through, and I really like it and it's concepts! I find the twin connection something rather interesting (and considering the nature of the two aenguls it makes sense). Plus, for the longest time the only holy magic that I understand is active (paladins), something new like this could infact lead to a greater sprue of the classical 'good v evil' archetype conflict with mystics, necromancers, and naztherak.

I never knew of the issues of the ascended of old, only garnering the fact that they where some strange protagonist magic at times. This however actually avoids something like that by putting the confeser into a unique rp position. I do hope this gets through lore mags (despite the embargo put down my dingo)

On 8/31/2021 at 1:45 AM, Arashiha said:

unknown.png

1 hour ago, King_Kunuk said:

So I finally gave the magic a read through, and I really like it and it's concepts! I find the twin connection something rather interesting (and considering the nature of the two aenguls it makes sense). Plus, for the longest time the only holy magic that I understand is active (paladins), something new like this could infact lead to a greater sprue of the classical 'good v evil' archetype conflict with mystics, necromancers, and naztherak.

I never new of the issues of the ascended of old, only garnering the fact that they where some strange protagonist magic at times. This however actually avoids something like that by putting the confeser into a unique rp position. I do hope this gets through lore mags (despite the embargo put down my dingo)

unknown.png

thanks king

This lore has been denied. You will be sent a forum PM regarding the reasons for denial within the next 24 hours.