The Grand Sleepover Of Hoonseti-Rooska

HOONSETI-ROOSKA: THE GREAT AND POWERFUL LAND

Invites YOU

TO A SUPER COOL SLEEPOVER!!!

bQ0BaLKGsj97mfkxuueRO-M6VuRoUgODAcFgP5-xgmTVoPeA5C-zqerM68ndzVqIMUxSX9OThZbXXCebdeT3NZxqnfPyVaYvv5oOLpxM2a_ibKNFYSWlhbGr9h9w1O9KCk-RPLRD=s0 

Our magnanimous ruler, Her Royal Majesty Koenas Anastasya “the Best-est”, has declared that an event of utmost importance must soon be held in the Kingdom of Hoonseti-Rooska - a sleepover! 

This event is reserved only for the dobry-est kids, so any adults trying to sneak their way into a sleeping bag will either be stoned, or liable to be put on TRIAL. It is also asked that everyone wears comfy things like pajamas and dressing gowns. We will do lots of fun things throughout the night, such as…

• It is customary that at every sleepover scary stories MUST be told. The scarier the better. As an added bonus: the first one to make someone else cry will win an unspecified special prize from Koenas Anastasya herself. She has said it will be really good. Even better if the person crying is Eirik.

• Rhys always has lots of food so we’re going to ask his papej to get some more, or take it from the palace kitchens instead. Then we must fill our bellies - but we can’t throw up over the nice cushions because they will be ruined and we might get shouted at.  

• Do you need a chance to get your anger out? Dobry. Later in the night a GRAND PILLOW FIGHT will commence. A fearsome battle of sweat, blood and tears, leaving only but one winner standing! Only pillows though, because we do not want Margot bringing her swords and winning. 

• Every guest must come with a compliment to bestow upon Koenas Anastasya, otherwise your entry might be declined. 

• We also invite guests to partake in a highly-competitive game of snail racing. There’s a policy of bringing your own snails, as we do not have the funds to buy them because the Treasury is still looking a little lackluster…

• Perhaps, later in the night there might even be an opportunity to throw beets at the adults of the palace! Protective headwear is recommended.

Two new faces, Lord George Artur Ludovar and Lady Marie Ludovar will make an appearance, as they proudly present this dobry event to all who wish to enjoy. We hope you all can come! 

APPROVED & WRITTEN BY

Her Royal Majesty, Anastasya “the Best-est”, by the Grace of Godan, Queen of Hoonseti and Rooska, Duchess of the Napping Corner, Baroness of the Tent, the Coolest Kid You Will Ever Meet, and the Prettiest, Eirik Baruch Even Agrees (Don’t Tell Him I Wrote That)

Her Ladyship, Emma Kortrevich, Lady Speaker of Hoonseti-Ruska, I Fear I Am Getting Too Old For Being On Hoonseti-Rooska’s Council.

His Lordship, George Ludovar “The Swag-iest” A super cool citizen of Hoonseti-Ruska, That Is LORD Ludovar To You! Also Come To The Sleepover.

Her Ladyship, Marie Ludovar “The Dobry-est”, Deputy-Money-Man and a super cool citizen of Hoonset-Ruska, I Am Really Cool So You Should Listen To Me And Come To The Sleepover.

((OOC))

This event will be held on September 3rd, 2021 - at 6:30pm EST

I Hope to see you there!

THN3Or5TOBIdbZ6kHOEhempVLicq5Gn4onix8Xo10BqSY_XlkJVql4bRP1bo-WuAHu_aXpZbs6ryUfAbYQLB4o33ah2GxBllNnP6cwkhJ8obJiclcddn62KnPrvuUz5NiL7FATzd=s0

Nikoleta snot-cried as she was entirely left out.

Puff-Puff giggled as it read the missive, despite being unable to read. Surely, the Sprite would attend!

Bips most certainly would attend! After all, what's a sleepover without two Sprites?