THE CONCLAVE OF 1835

Pureimp10

THE PONTIFICAL ELECTION OF 1835

Fy67lDomNGBziFplB7Gz6qDPucSorr5gAXBEE_WJ3K_Nt2NL2Bczlt8-HIKKKh-F-t-z9Fj-EPhF0BA8LY-ZkHvogZz2PhF3nca4zAOLghOS5zWXZTh2l6X-jXlz0pcCD_08jZk8=s0

The College of Cardinals moments before the Conclave of 1835.

The doors of the Basilica of the Ascended Godfrey had been shut. Holy Knights and faithful laypeople stood guard outside as crowds formed around the church, yearning to catch a glimpse of the proceedings indoors. Inside sat seven holy men wearing bright red robes, the college of Tylos I, gathered to elect a new shepherd for the Canonist flock.

Among them were Casper Cardinal Providentia, Basil Cardinal St. Henry, Vinzant Cardinal Buron, Ferdinand Cardinal St. Alexander, Anders Cardinal Edel, Vladrick Cardinal Sava, and at the center seat sat Vice-Chancellor Yaromir Cardinal Jorenus. Beside him rested a wooden box with only a small slit at the top, the box that would hold the name of the next High Pontiff.

The Vice-Chancellor cleared his throat before reading from a pre-written prayer;

“Heavenly Creator, walk with us as our mediator and judge to endow us with a sound mind and contrite heart in the election of the next Pontiff. Grant, we pray, that by your infinite wisdom and omnipotence that whomever is chosen shall reflect your mercy, compassion, strength, and duty in the exercising of this great Holy Office. This we ask in prayer, in the name of all Aenguls, all saints, and of the universal church, Amen.”

Yaromir then signed the Hussariyan cross in benediction over the gathered Cardinals, signaling that it was time for them to cast their votes.

wkPzgubCI3YfLi_5ZJSLhS1HbpmUje2P8sSh2tLXQbJQ3el9zzXf6XQLhDzxeqEDBZTKMdYo_U0PDYEle5AVy29i7NhSgpkRtn8e9Z7YuOePb_UGLlwvK5iXgTds_93xOiz2YgU_=s0

ohEtkwq5HRgCCSD_R01vgQdkEEpaMsj3ZcvLI7my3Ge_zbYAgmgDvtbaSLutNRS1BYdj9vTBrS-GXrj6ZuYpPy7UPV1sOW-Cr60o2weVYCklj2MkXYELxDM0nS6A2kkwiMPUxB0O=s0

ON BEHALF OF THE CHURCH OF CANON

In Domini Nomen Oramus, Yaromir Cardinal Jorenus

nkbs-Wm5IshMqJ_kgrXBZ-pRZ0iCXh13vbCW-C89x7g0qq2_oA2_btPpxaxA-VTwNKzukrMHdfYFPWQ9QnrZgvZ-WRmB3Ei-uTDMjAE1dWkpLz3toJ1Lj_I4l3gpubl9XJTsrQYp=s0

Cardinal Casper @Viggen92

Cardinal Basil @Basil Moroul

Cardinal Yaromir @Pureimp10

Cardinal Vinzant @MrChenn

Cardinal Ferdinand @Totalitarianism_

Cardinal Anders @Crevel

Cardinal Vladrick @GhostSHTR

((Only the people mentioned above may reply to this thread.))

Edited by Pureimp10

Vladrick Cardinal Sava would place his vote

Yaromir slipped his vote into the wooden box, then faced his Cardinal peers.

"Brothers in Godan, I have served vy faithfully as Prelate of the Clergy and as Vice-Chancellor. I pray that vy will place vyr faith in me again, and vote for me for High Pontiff of our faith."

Cardinal Casper signed the Lorraine before casting his vote.

Ferdinand Cardinal St. Alexander stands from his seat beside his fellow cardinals, moving across the tiled floor of the Basilica of the Ascent, and pausing at the altar where the ballot box has been placed. The cardinal crosses the Lorraine upon his chest and mutters a quick prayer before sliding a piece of parchment into the slit of the box. "Saint Daniel, intercede on our behalf and grant unto us a holy father worthy of the most holy throne."

Vinzant Cardinal Buron casts his vote, beckoning the blessing of St. Jude.

Anders Cardinal Edel, silently writes down his vote from the confines of his wheelchair at the Conclave table. He would submit it to the wooden box.