DEFEND THE SILVER REVOLUTION

Iverach

Kesamir Glanthriel would look upon the missive a smile striking upon his features. "Well, well it's about right for something such as this to take place." He'd speak to himself from the luxury of his home within the silver state, perfect in everyway. "I knew there was good reason for me to come here, may El'Sohaer's reign be long." He'd look around his home. "Oh why am I speaking to myself?"

Niënor Nullivari continued to write even to this day to both Adreniel Elibar’acal and Caerthynna Visaj about how much she loved them both and encouraged them to further increase the amount of mali'thill in this world!

Ehier Telos Andria'liene laughs about the absolute absurdity of the regulation. "Are you reading this?" He called out to absolutely no one, standing alone. "I'm glad I left in time."

Haskir lofts the corpse of an impure slain in the citadel over the symbol of purity by their hair. Blood pools upon the floor as Sillumir and Okarir alike gaze in disgust, but he felt righteous, and just! A servant to the state no doubt, and certainly one that would bring the end of those who might dare lose too many points on the new points scale.

Lynnette Ilyana Aldin-Túre, pure not only by blood but by unanimous judgement of those thill still within elcihi disaproves of this latest attention seeking by Kolvar Uradir the useless, whom has only brought decay to Haelun'or

Aether briefly scans over the missive, calculating her purity scale in her head. "Hm.. one-hundred, plus.. Well, I'm in the city a fair amount of time.. one-ten? One-twenty, perhaps..?"

Adreniel Elibar'acal cheers from his cage in the sky. 

Orinmon Viradiraar looked upon this poster, with a smirk bluring on his face- "Progress, huh?" he then nodded few times and walked away, still grinning. 

"Badass." Ellenore Eiriksson says.

"maehr'sae hiylun'ehya; I had been waiting to see something just like this come to fruition. May it assist in the upholding of Purity within elcihi once more, and may the Silver State continue to shine brightly for eons to come-!" Smiled the 'san, reading the now-published missive, a careful sip from the edge of her glass. Calculating her own number of Purity Points, the elfess would be most pleased, a smug lift of a corner of her mouth. The pure Tillun'sae would take great pride in upholding her Civil-Merit score -!

Avius snorted in amusement upon reading of the latest mali'thill diktat, having only recently discarded another piece about Hael'unorian war defeats.

"You would think they had more pressing things to worry about than this typically 'thill farce."

"Ah, and now the 'thill grade their citizens on purity." The Elvenessi Councillor would state to herself as she looked over the document. "Isn't there a war about to start?"

An old elf looks at the sheet and then makes the math out of fun, looking into his past and current transgressions... Eventually just blankly staring into a paper in which he made such math. "...Well ****... minus five hundred and fifty three... WELP! Not going there anytime soon!"

Edited by ComicD
Fixed the result, did math wrong x2