DEFEND THE SILVER REVOLUTION

Iverach

The Infernal knight counted his points from behind the mask, a puff of air would be visible from the cold  "Hrmmm, 15....I guess i am a bit a pure indeed"  Pulled his bloodstained sword from a fresh corpse and wanders off again.

"When will those jokers even fight back? They boast such superiority and progress, yet have done naught but to run, hide and face their own humiliation." Wondered a Haeseni Dame, who  had grown sleepier after merely batting an eye upon this pamphlet; swiftly crumpling it in her hands, ere tossing it aside. "At least their wickedness should meet its end shortly."

"Oh. A fine way to add incentive to continue staying away from the darker forms of magic..." Mutters Mairon, slipping the parchment betwixt a set of tomes in his personal library, and turning his attention back to further reviving his favorite language, quill-point descending upon a text-laden page perched upon his lectern.

ONE Haelun'orii sentinel found respite afore the hearth within his estate, which spat with resplendent, torrential grains of fire and fry, thoroughly penitent glare surveying the breadth of the missive: reticence escaping his eyes, as dimples met the corners of his maw. He beamed momentarily, burgonet lowering concordantly as he cross-examined the ivorine glyphs with an insurmountable pride and hubris. However scholarly and cerebral he were, pleats spanned his temple in a daze and frenzy, by the convulsion that was calculating his own PURITY POINTS: counting the merits with his fingers and dactyls, muddled by the feat.

"Hrm… five-thousand merits: the Sohaer must be informed of my piety!"

"Here you go my kin. This is why we can never return to Haelun'Or."

He lays this in a stack of missives about acid baths, dark magic, and now..purity points. He didn't need to hide such literature from his family, and let them read it themselves.

Chirr Calliban-Sintel takes a swig of whiskey as she scans the document with narrowed eyes.

"And so, history repeats itself once again..."

The 'ker tosses the missive down on the bar, gazing about the crumbling tavern walls with a sigh.

On 9/1/2021 at 1:49 PM, Asuno said:

"Isn't it rather ironic when they have a Kha amongst them?" Wren would comment to himself as he reads this

"Someone has to murder all the innocents, that's beneath the weak Mali'thill. So they let a Kha do their bloodletting. It wouldn't surprise anyone if that cat has thousands on his conscience. If he ever had one." Ruathar Indoren would shake his head as the 'thill race descended further into madness. 

Edited by Tulan