The Media Wizard

MUSIC

[Trust me on this one.]

Spoiler

clinic.jpg

(Created by Zilldude)

divider.png

4th of the Deep Cold, 39 SA

The day had been clear. No clouds had floated through the western skies. Then, as the sun began to set, onyx storm clouds formed above the Summer Sea. Soon a torrent of rain crashed into the southern woodlands.

The great city of Amathea flooded. The streets turned into rivers and the seawall groaned as massive swells crashed into it. Despite this commotion, one sound rang out in the night above all the rest: the sound of a woman’s screams. Then, the screams were replaced by high-pitched wailing — the wailing of an infant. The rain near-instantly faded away, and the storm clouds scattered into the southwestern sky.

The stars began to shine down on the woodland once more, and Prince Amaesil Vuln’miruel stepped out into the waterlogged clearing. He held a small bundle of red cloth that writhed around in his arms. Tears stained his cheeks as he looked skyward. He soon found his target — a cluster of thirteen stars.

“Yulnayl Vuln’miruel is your name,” the elf-prince said, looking down at the newborn baby girl in his arms. The child hiccuped. “You are named in honor of the Amber Druid Zolvan, and you are the daughter of Amaesil Vuln’miruel and Visenya Sylvaeri. Our little princess. My Little Fox.” He soon returned his gaze to the constellation. “Yulnayl, the Fox Princess, is what I name you henceforth. Serve my daughter well. Give her light when nobody else can.”

Constellation.jpg

(Created by FandomFoxx)

Amaesil then turned around and returned to his partner, Visenya Sylvaeri. He placed the infant in her arms and sat at her bedside. The candles of the clinic withered. A great gift had been delivered to the Mali. A new Fox had arrived.

Amaesil_and_Yuli_Background.png

(Created by myrkvidrs)

divider.png

Amaesil For the Next Year

c84f081e6a1771f80e7e03ea0286f1ea.png

(Created by Amayonnaise)

Spoiler

a608a24a18b13750a93cbc856125767b.png

Visenya Sylvaeri lay in the clinic room surrounded by her loved ones, glancing around to each of them with an exhausted breath. Her stormy gaze then fell onto the crying infant and her lips curled into a loving smile, hugging the tiny fox close to her chest as her partner sat beside her. She'd lean into him with a content hum, finding herself unable to look away from the newborn babe.

"I never knew something so tiny could be so perfect. My little star... you will shine brighter than the rest."

The Sylvaeri woman murmured softly to the infant before bringing her closer and planting a single kiss against her forehead. 

Only a couple days prior, on the 24th of The Amber Cold, deep within a cold cave were similar cries heard.

Just five days prior to little Yulnayl, a little fox was born.

Upon hearing the news, Vytrek marvels at how far Tundrak blood has ventured into Malin's realms. "I ought to visit and convey my congratulations," he thinks aloud, head bobbing at the thought!

Elänor heard about the meaning of life, but never how that life came to be. The process... was shockingly disgusting, but it warms Elänor's heart that something beautiful has came out in the end, her little niece! 

----
Meanwhile, Evar'lae awaits for that promised visit from Visenya.

Edited by Commander_Jester

A tender warmth found its way into a cold 'Fenn. The stiff woman, so often seen as cold as Wyrvun's ice and unforgiving as Thalassa's storms, spent hours with the Sylvaeri. Bringing comfort and reassurance to her young sister. Sending support to both Visenya and her partner, The Fox Prince. When at last the child arrived, the wheels in her mind were already turning. Defensive as she was of family, a fire burned deep within her. Fire of fierce love and protection. A promise was given then, of guardianship and love, to this child born of both sea and forest.

Soon the woman would depart. A fork needed to be crafted for the baby, after all. Forks were always needed. The best of weapons...

"Perhaps, I 'ought to give my best wishes, hmm?" Commented Aer'dir in passing, as he made haste towards the Forests of Amaethea.