Minecraft Name

rukio13

Discord ID

hyena#5248

Timezone

Central

What staff team are you applying for?

• World

Okay now that I have enough of the app to make the link to this banter look legitimate (hopefully)...

Hello, I am a depressed doomer. Just give me creative and schematics to paste in if you don't want to kill the server while world editing it in. I have nothing better to do, an incredible work ethic, and I'm too stupid and apathetic to abuse creative. Cheers. 

😏

Edit: As further proof of my stupidity I did not in fact make the text long enough to look legit when linking it. How sad. What a bad bante.r Kill me

-1 can be extremely toxic towards players. I myself was the target in 2020 when I had a character with the same name of theirs in the ISA. It was a complete toxic mess. -1 once again.

This is a top tier meme. 

12 minutes ago, Valannor said:

This is a top tier meme. 

also -1 associates with Frill

+1 agent of chaos

-1 Rukio is extremely toxic. They are rude and they associate with numerous banned players (including frill, to name someone). 

I wish players like this stay away from the server, let alone the staff team! XDXDXXE

XDXSXE

+1 They are an exemplary member of the community who vouches for everyone to do good!

8 hours ago, CasualNuker said:

-1 can be extremely toxic towards players. I myself was the target in 2020 when I had a character with the same name of theirs in the ISA. It was a complete toxic mess. -1 once again.

Ironic

+1 for the zoo keeper

-1 because her pizza choice is pretty gross