-Questions from a retired lotcer- #2| What’s Your Favorite Movie?

Fwied

It's me again, here for the 2nd question!

Last week was alright, didn't get that many answers but one is better than none!

Now this time it should be pretty straightforward.

You can go into more detail as to why your favorite movie is what it is and I would love it if you did just that

So, now I get to tell you my favorite movie.

Okay, I can't actually tell you my all-time favorite because I have just a lot of movies I like,

but I'll tell you my latest favorite.

'Josee, the Tiger and the Fish'

absolutely love that movie.

Most people would probably choose a few other movies over this one,

but I really like it so I do not care about what you think.

Alright, you know my favorite movie now so go ahead and tell me yours!

Spirit: Stallion of the Cimmaron

beautiful story and soundtrack and over all an underrated movie. has a lot of symbolism and im a sucker for symbolism. can watch it on YT for like $5 

Spoiler

I'll give a couple (with movie spoilers in the spoiler, talking about why I like them so much):

Arrival - Just a fantastic space movie. Fun to watch more than once.

Spoiler

Genuinely a wonderful movie. If you watch it the first time, it might all be a little confusing, but the ideas it presents are absolutely superb. The way they are explained could be better, but a rewatch or two really pay off. If we look at the way language changes our main character's perspective of time, we learn how she got a child, knowing fully well she would outlive her child. We learn how she married, even knowing this would later turn into a divorce.

It's the sense of inevitability that is also brought when you understand the purpose of the creatures that arrived. You understand they knew one of them was going to die, but that they were okay with that, for the good of their species.

Besides that, I really like the music it has (On the Nature of Daylight by Max Richter) and the images it presents are phenomenal.

Interstellar - Amazing movie that really just works for everyone (I know, at least)

Spoiler

Not even sure where to begin with this one. It's just a pleasure watching Interstellar all around. You can rewatch it, and you'll find new things. The visuals it presents are also just amazing, as well as the music (Cornfield Chase - Hanz Zimmer) is just amazing.

It's not the rewatchability that makes this movie but the slow unravelling of the mechanics that slowly make sense. You slowly learn how everything will turn out alright after all, and how it all fits together.

Again, I really don't know what else to say about this movie other than that it's just amazing.