AN ULTIMATUM OF STONE

Elite Snipes

Hvysub02X-TbadJmN7jeXSTMbiPL5m7ixIy1KVViMfNaY19COeXpVp0QZ3OvaR9IDBrh_YjzAPRfikT5hfKNBihtrsgvudWZIs51JekrdyGAnJX4VkzHcm3n4wxJSKibe-Orfi4k=s0
An Ultimatum of Stone

ᛞᚨ-ᚡᛖᛚᛖᚱᚨᚴ-ᛖᚱᛟᚾ-ᛒᛟᚴᚴ

(9th of Sun's Smile)

The Halls of Kal’Drakaan bustled with life like never before with the sudden news of the great King Levian’Tols abdecation of the Obsidian Throne. Pyres were lit throughout the city as the light danced about the crystal covered cavern. The square bustled with dwarves, elves, and humans alike from the multiple territories Urguan presided over. Talk of when the election would start and who would win filled all corners of Kal’Darakaan, but suddenly a young and determined dwarf pushed past the crowds that scattered the square heading straight for the palace.

Entering the diplomatic office of Urguan’s palace striding past the two legionnaire guards who stood guard by the doors, the officials of Urguan stood in a circle around the table discussing the transition of power and how the election would be conducted. The young dwarf handed the paper to the Grand Marshal before saying
“Excuse ma interruption, but et seems yer protectorate has dissolved t’eir protectorate treateh.” He’d nod to the leaders before exiting. Looking over the report the Grand Marshal would hand the report to each of the candidates for Kingship.

The Grand Marshal looked around the room after hearing the news speaking to the candidates for Kingship and the other officials present.

“Thay ave broken tha pact, wot is our response.”

The two candidates for Kingship nodded their heads as Alaric Grimgold spoke first. 

“A swift response, we cannot allow t’is treason.”

Ulfric Frostbeard quickly joined in the sentiment.

“Aye, give t’em teh choice ta relent, or gat’eh teh t’rongs. Weh will go teh war in teh West again ef weh must.”

The members in the room nodded quickly, as then the former Grand King, Levian’Tol Grandaxe entered the room with his Lunarite Ordaz resting on his shoulder.

“Retoirement es overeh rated et would seem.”

A Letter would then be sent to the Territories of Vortice and their Leaders.

With the sudden and unwarranted dissolvement of the Vortice Protectorate Treaty, Vortice has betrayed Urguan and its trust. No letter was delivered, no envoy sent, not an ounce of effort to petition or discuss with their ally, and denial of the specific request to wait till a new Grand King was elected, the Unified Domain of Vortice has instead elected to dismiss Urguan with no communication, as if we are their enemies. Perhaps worst of all, they have slighted the honored Levian’Tol of Clan Grandaxe by going directly against his word at his resignation, defiling a moment of humility and respect to renounce their oath to Urguan.

The Unified Domain of Vortice will be given one stone day to discuss the terms of the ultimatum within their congress. If they do not accept or reach a conclusion by the end of the next stone day, the Lords of Urguan will be forced to declare a Grand Grudge against this betrayal.

THE TERMS

1 - Vortice will officially recognize once more being a protectorate of the Grand Kingdom of Urguan.

2 - Vortice will provide a public apology to Levian’Tol Grandaxe for the breaking of his word and the dissolution of the pact.

3 - Vortice will provide Urguan a plot of land to build a small fort for the Legion, to protect Vortices citizens and interests.

Former Grand King of Urguan, Kathaikaz Kazamar Ka’az

HkX3qt-ifbf8m8graxHpUmJL6G0fEgoOZdFq0e_p-1AnXfiuPxfoX5pAmpvAP5kzHS4PKjbR-T5Dfjwx7qildZY_8xSBTSTmjfuTQJecQixIR_0HaFUIg5r7GcxEZ82rTPTrMsfu=s0
XepA41Ksmf_d-5t64PtX65l9F9dB8qG-EAZOnydMDLz1OOoEU-DIzvTwptJKBzZ47D6urYk-UqpbReip6O6g-GAl5-v6q1QZ65L42M05OEXq4HmWxsclZA02MzILtb8M-p0qV3wY=s0

Grand Marshall of Urguan, Jarl of Dol’Goroix, Lord of the Irehearts

PASZj68bYWXHVjukccM2GKALfYnQ5d3nae8W8_Jdsv92XsfcyVFgQBVsxqB-6zp8XIxt7T93aRrDJ_7334l62IzUEwYR1gq2D4IVJHI5ZyzgDWlgOVY4F8YbRdtmV8w2NGo2c2l5=s0
Lord Chancellor of Urguan, Elder of Clan Frostbeard,

High Remembrancer of the Order of Remembrance, Son of Rhewen

2wjxA0To4WvMsjHRurpK9SZuDoGrfIHJOPVr1zc1kQSwjLB6anu6i6iSSYFYKNS4jFX3tYOODLhBs5nk4EY39gP8xlU2iQm0P2gjUgopEfvSX5wVHs6rW-Egg2GVlC0MbXykoGpJ
Lord Justiciar of Urguan, Lord of Clan Frostbeard,

Thane of Rhewenholm, Great-Grandson of Rhewen

QpW7cW5zsyN0IfK77BsnNvwkZJtS8hd38XKaPTNB1krIYzspMm-2NTr6kygeIP8sU5kFPjSsCxHufYSNtKP_q4yzDzf3NFbbmWX3PcadY-dwMtoE0o2UJeW6uQ2JHSSEoZF5P0CP=s0
Rik of Tagar Tazarak, Clan father of the Grimgolds

Kosher Daesmon reads the paper with great interest. "Recent events get more interesting everyday" He remarks, going back to sipping his mead

Athri Onfroi said this was a bad idea. Athri, former Monarch of Vortice, said this, but... no. 'I suppose they know what they did.' Thought she, crumpling a missive or two with her hand. 'But they don't have the power to stop them. Didn't even try to use their words in person.' - 'Good kindling for me, at least.'

Leopold smiles, "Based."

A certain Kharajyr is unsettled by recent events "I worry." the Kha murmurs simply. Shaking his head lightly, concerned for what's left of his people.

"To war with degeneracy!" Declares Caelan 'The Based' de Joannes.

The SIlver Lubba received the missive upon his desk of his brand new Lubba's Keep, perking up a brow at the news, commenting "War already? we don't even have a new king yet." before setting the missive down back on his desk as he continued to ponder which was concluded with a shrug "It keeps us busy nonetheless"

Gusiam takes a solid long look at the "terms" and with sigh spoke."Ah yes, another plot of land that they themselves never kept, left abandoned and untouched of what was ment to protect us, when there had been not a single legionary dwarf that came to the aid when ferrymen or rustlers were at our doors despite sending letters down the years to come. Throughout Athri's Reign not once had a dwarven soldier dare to even glance at us less the word of tiny golden coins sooth their greed."The ker then took a hit from his cigar, his tail flicked at the term ''treason''"They themselves could not handle what they themselves claimed to provied, yet we still have to pay them? I have yet to see or hear any dwed couriers come for their payments. Yet put up a bold face to wait for the next king. I respect the Grand king..former? Dont know if they got a new king yet?"

The horned ker then sent out a letter to Levian'Tol 

@Willstertheking2

Do Not meta this letter 

"Dear Levian'Tol. Grand King or Former King Of Urguan.

Our dissolvement is not without reasons, not without knowing well risks. If you or these next Canidates of Kings wish to speak. I shall await you at your earliest convince today. Threats on paper are only that, on paper. I am more the ker to talk face to face, You and friends of Urguan know that. So I invite you, and the next potental kings to come. And I will personally give you our reasonings. As some speculate this because ''We want to'' when sides were not upheld. I do hope to hear from you, or the representatives. Hope the wine was a treat as well. If not well, I'll have a much more potent brand."

-Gusiam Jusmia

"And this Viktoriya, is why ea asked vy to take notes." Jan Otto Kortrevich said to his daughter, as they were once again holed up in the Jerovitz library. A quiet room, where on the occasion one of Jan's many toddlers would storm in either way.

"Maybe we can let Lord Baruch know, yam sure he would be interested in hearing of this development!"

4 minutes ago, Luminaire said:

"And this Viktoriya, is why ea asked vy to take notes." Jan Otto Kortrevich said to his daughter, as they were once again holed up in the Jerovitz library. A quiet room, where on the occasion one of Jan's many toddlers would storm in either way.

"Da. Eam taking notes!" Viktoriya was hurriedly writing, "Break treaty bad. Must. . tell if-" Heterochromatic eyes squinted to read the word, "dissolve treaty. ."

There was another nod from the young girl, "Should we go tell him, Papej?"

"Must be a dwarven custom to protect those who don't want their protection" Remarks the Elf from his Ministry Office. The monotonous sound of hundreds of stamps thudding in unison as they approve a host of mundane and unimportant documentation passing through the Imperial bureaucracy.