DECLARATION OF WAR | Crimes of Urguan

hotbox_monk

Vadik reads the missive remembering when just last saint's night he watched as the so called King ran away from a fight with the Sedanian and Savoyard force.

Edited by googoogawwa

The Lord of the Aurokanar gives a grin at this, not of a haughty expression but one of mirth, to which he explains to his metal son through interjections of steam blasting through his forge "Perhaps ah've underestimated Draakopf when ah said he wos too bold ah'n public. This does indeed bring ah grin to me scarred face. But, business as usual."

Mordrin Doomforged sighs from his cave. "Yer a fuckin' fool, Draakopf, ye bring shame to our name time and time again...et's time t'is ended. Ye will no longer drag our name t'rough d'mud. Ah swear it upon t'Brathmordakin."

Shobolan fears what  a whole nation of dwarves under the sway of the evil drakaar Azdromoth and his cultists might look like. But then he remembers he saw this expansion before 

Leon de Blair stared at the missive in silent contemplation, scribbling away onto his book. It seems that his studies had to continue.  "A study on dragon-heretics." He commented as per his writing, clearly absorbed by the prospect of a dragon-cultured nation. 

Grimdal couldn't believe his ears. He fumed as he walked around in the common room in his home. "Huu dus 'e fenk 'e 'es?! All guud 'n well," he said as he considered some arguments that were used. "Bu' t'eres elections fer t'es shet! Ef 'e suh badleh wants change 'e must convence dah people enstead 'o practicin dark arts en dah catacombs 'o ah vassal!" he cursed. "An nuw 'e made et empossible fer imself teh run fer Keng... Brat'mordakin guide us en t'ese troublin' toimes!" 

The lord regent walks by the missive without a second thought 

Goddumir Doomforged frowned as he read the declaration, letting out a disappointed sigh before throwing the missive into the roaring fire behind him. "Eh did nae want des, eh did nae agree teh des, 'nd eh dunnae remember ever supporten' des. 'Ow des glorified lizard has managed teh deceive yeh and turn yeh against yer own kin es beyond meh realleh."  

Thumbrindal claps his hands while smiling widely showing off his 2 remaining teeth while others are replaced with golden implants" I cannae fockin read"

Samurai Champloo, Episode 5 Recap: “Artistic Anarchy” | [swim squad]

Bas looked over the missive as one of his many workers passed it over, "War. I thought war was a myth...." The bandaged figure then returned to his alchemical works, "I will prepare." 

A behemoth knight polished her blade, narrowing her eyes toward the horizon where that grand city sat. "Draakopf . . . I like that one. Vy vill aid him as vell, da, korotyshka?" that seven-foot husk of armor chortled as she shakily rose, sparing a glance down at a shorter man. @Qizu

Dolgrim took the missive, sunken eyes peering over the document with rising fury unseen outside the lands of molten flame. "Traitor! Defiler! Yeh wuuld declare war on yer own kin? Yer own people? Cast tha sons 'nd daughters uv Urguan under tha stone an' rock uv the mountain? 're we not brothers of blood an' spirit all? Or has tha' dragon Azdromoth spoiled yer heart 'nd vision aloike? I beg ye' brother, dunnae turn yer back on tha Brathmordakin an' your people. Repent, say I! Spill nae blood of your kin but yeh own, 'nd swear upon it tha' ye will raise no arms against yer brothers 'nd sisters from this day until yer last."

With a heavy, ragged breath, he lifted his fist from where it had pounded against the stone of his tabletop -- voice lowering to a low and dissappointed drawl. "Let this missive be yer shame, brother, and yer reminder nae tae let yer heart sink below tha call and loyalty uv yer kin."

Diomé Indoren wonders why he doesn't just try getting voted in like everyone else.