A call to kin

Wytchrose

Spoiler

36PqBWK7tQQSHv3guZIccL2Uql_usPqLc4kxkyiw

A call to kin

Denouncement of Heresy, a new beginning on the morrow.

I, Mordrin Doomforged, son of Archimedes Doomforged declare myself acting Clan Lord, and the heresy of Draakopf Ironborn to be truth, and hereby denounce his position as Clan Lord of the Doomforged. To any of my kin that still have their sense of honor and duty, I call you to return to the halls of Urguan and join with me to rebuild our Clan and clear our name of this shame.

The morrow holds our future, and it burns as bright as our forges, kin. Join with me and witness it together. Narvak oz Dorkadrell, Navak oz Urguan!

Goddumir frowned "Eh dunnae loike Draakopf's 'ereseh, but eh loike sum fool dat's bareleh been 'round as o' recent takin' advantage of teh chaos teh claim teh position o' Clan Father behind our backs even less."

Haskir remembers standing at Cloud Temple when Mordrin Doomforged first appeared. As he watched the dwed run by, he lofted a brow. "Who the hell is that? It reads like 'Mordring', is he a dragon-worshipper too?"

This Doomforged has never been seen before and knows not of his parents.  He must have been manifested out of thin air.

59 minutes ago, Ramon said:

Goddumir frowned "Eh dunnae loike Draakopf's 'ereseh, but eh loike sum fool dat's bareleh been 'round as o' recent takin' advantage of teh chaos teh claim teh position o' Clan Father behind our backs even less."

Unruly.  A lone figure would silently agree.