The vision of Victor Vuiller

bugbytes21

image.jpeg.018eb180150f63abee076bd93b32d061.jpeg

A depiction of the vision of Victor Vuiller 

[!] A recount of Victor Vuiller's encounter with GOD is published by an acolyte using Victor Vuillers recount 

The Vision of Victor Vuiller 

It was a cold and stormy night, Victor Vuiller left the tavern after the 3rd day of heavy drinking and partying in the ISA 2nd brigade as a recruit. Victor Vuiller then fell ill from alcohol poisoning, and passed out in a ditch, filled with water covering his face. Unable to breath Victor Vuiller nearly drowned, enclosed below is his full recount,

"I was in a point in my life where I was down at my lowest. My want for material possession poisoned my mine, and my lust for partying destroyed my finances within the Empire. My life was drowning in debt and sorrow. I was on my death bed drowning in my own greed. Turned away from GODs word, turned away from the light, in darkness. In my panic I called out to GOD, though I have severed my connection with him GOD responded, where the consciousness was ready to leave my body the LIGHT OF GOD came upon me and embraced me.  Face down the hand of GOD touched me and turned me away from the water. In his warm light he filled my vision from darkness to pure light. His calming voice pierced my soul 

"Lo I am your God, I am the bread of life, those who believe in me shall not hunger, those who thirst shall be quenched. The poor shall be clothed and the weak shall be protected. Cast to the side thine worries and embrace my love my child. Your plan is not finished young one, your calling is not the one you pursue now. Take the trail of sand and heat. Find the guardian of my word, there you shall find your place, guard my word with him, defend my children, my creation. Go in peace my child be whole with my love"

Upon which I saw the vision of a dark being with red eyes being kicked off the side of a cliff, by a creature of light. That creature of light then looks up and ascends to the skies and a fog surrounding the area parts revealing the city of Savoy. Upon which I immediately took off to Savoy. I took a ship from eastfleet and took off to the sands of what was once Sutica, now Savoy. I took a ship from eastfleet bound for Savoy, where a storm of great magnitude hit the ship, waves large as the towers of Providence crashed on the side of the ship. Lifestock and people, thrown like seeds in the wind. 

I prepared myself for the end of my life, fearing that GOD has sent me astray to my grave, preparing to be sent to the Seven Skies, as the boat broke apart around me, I clung to a board of wood for dear life praying to GOD the entire time.

I was delivered the next day, I awoke on the sands of Savoy and begun my long journey, clinging to the few provisions I gathered in my hastily gathered escape from the ship. Upon my third day of wandering the desert I feared that I was not on the wrong path, I did not know to which direction I was to go. In the third night, a light shined brighter than most in the sky, then I knew that it was a sign from GOD that I am on the right path. I prayed for food and a generous traveler passed by and allowed me to gain food and water for my journey. For fourty days and fourty nights I walked the dessert to Savoy. Upon reaching the city on the morning of the 41st day, the sun shown through the hill and I felt an inner peace, impossible to describe and completely whole. I knew I had started on my holy path, my plan GOD has set out for me. "

Edited by bugbytes21

"That's my brother!" Stor Vuiller shouts rather proudly to anyone who will listen from his smithy "A GODLY man!"

Edited by Lojo613

Anders Cardinal Jorenus ponders the recount with ambivalence. A self-proclaimed drunkard, after heavily indulging himself, receiving a vision directly from Godani with His own voice, something that has only occurred to the Exalted centuries before.

'Surely, this man was just having a fever dream' the cardinal would think to himself before scribbling a note for himself in a ledger.

The Auditor Johan Vuiller would read over the missive sent from his grandson. the man arching a slight brow, a concern for his grandsons well being brushing over the aged man of the cloth. "I pray for vy Victor, and I pray that this "vision" is nie used against vy. we have spoken on the Exalted, and I have tried to teach vy all of my knowledge of our faith.." He'd pause reading it over once more, the aged man seeming both confused, angered and concerned, but at the same time  he could not help to wonder "Is this such as the vision given to my Father Saint Harald? or is this simply a fever dream?" he'd pause yet again the man taking a stance within his office looking to the Cathedral of Providence "It does nie matter, his vision setting him upon a pious path is still a blessing from our Lord, We are in need of good priest, men truly devoted to GOD. Victor knows just as well as myself or any of those within the Curia or College of Cardinals that he is no Exalted, but simply a man lost who was shown the way of GOD." the aged man closing in on his 96th winter would find his coat, his mind still troubled with the state of John VIII, only leaving the Emperors side at this moment to gather a few scrolls and crosses, he'd get within his carriage riding back to the Augustine Palace to look to his old friend.