Letter of Formal Resignation for Brawly Scáth

Tk4522

[!] A letter would be addressed to the proper authorities of Rozania as an open forum

"Dear my beloved friends, family, and countryfolk, on this day the 13th of The Amber Cold, I Brawly Scáth, hereby resign from my positions of sierzant of the KAR and Rozania’s Master of Medicine. I believe that, due to recent events that have unfolded, I am unfit for both titles. I have failed you all regarding the deaths of our fellows during the Massacre of Innocents on the 13th of Sun’s Smile. Too many have died due to my inaction and for this I have but one explanation; I chose my family over the people I swore to protect. In this selfish inaction, 70 lie dead and buried. In addition to this, as Oisin’s second in command, I failed in my duty to support him and prevent this tragedy from occurring. I submit that I am no longer worthy of my titles. I submit that I should be succeeded by either Atemu Zepeli or Mellow for sierzant, however I am unsure of my replacement as Master of Medicine.

It is with a heavy heart I write this document of formal resignation, but my Passion forever lies with the people of Rozania, her rightful ruler: His Majesty William Buckfort, and my own fledgling family.

If you believe that I have made an error in my judgment do not hesitate to reply. However, I fully accept that I have failed my responsibilities and submit myself to the consequences."

Sincerely:

Brawly Scáth  

Edited by Tk4522

Mellow salutes the notice with two fingers. Somehow, the sense of looming dread felt comforting. Like the world would be ending.

"We lost another good one today. Take care... friend."

Diona Fleurgrass looked over the missive from her pond, sighing. "Be well, Brawly. Oisin and I will miss you." Glancing to her bags, a threading needle had punctured a hole in it. It rained that day. But the clouds were silent.

He would put away his old PKS uniform as he packed some of his items his heart feeling heavy “May out paths cross again dear mate……” he blew out his lantern

Eliza read this notice with a heavy heart. "Brawly has done so much for us. If he should like to retire, I'll gladly allow him his well-deserved rest. But should he ever decide to take up these responsibilities again, I will support him completely." 

Upon recieving the missive in his office, Kane Redfist put it down on his desk and started reading it. "No one blames ya lad, no one blames ya. If anehone saw this shait comin', they would 'ave prevented it" he mumbled before putting the missive in his shelf and getting up to check on the preparations for another incoming attack in the city.