Expanding the Casablanca Family

Kriaan

The Casablanca blood hails from Highlander farmers, mostly mixed between Hyspian and Orenian heritages. The surname itself traces back to before the Second Age, being carried into Almaris by hunter-gatherers and settlers. Despite their predisposition to menial tasks, however, Casablanca are surprisingly sturdy, and their lack of social status is compensated by a household where ignorance was despised. Casablanca also tend to be stubborn, while level-headed, and determined in their world views.

I'm looking for players to fill in a couple family slots within the Casablanca line. They'd be:
- An older, human brother;
- A dwarf uncle;

The brother: The brother can adopt any personality and appearance, although I'd reccomend considering the Orenian/Hyspian heritage and the mentioned traits. When his younger sibling chose to leave in search of answers for his own problems, the older brother stayed behind, taking onto himself the burden of sustaining the family, struggling through hours of hard work. In the end, however, he'd have chosen to search for his own career as well, opening a business/joining the IRA. However, after the passing of their father, the older brother chooses to visit Karosgrad, wishing to make ammends with his once cut ties.

The uncle: The dwarvish uncle is a veteran, having helped settle the Casablanca family in Almaris. He'd have since retired, however, focusing on his smithing craftsmanship. Having missed his nephews, he could've come to Karosgrad in search of opportunities in the realm, always curious. Appearance and personality are also up to the player, although for traits I'd reccomend a well-humoured, casual man.

Besides these two, you are also free to message me over character propositions, such as sisters, aunts, mothers, etc. Any different interpretations of the characters are also up to debate.
If you are interested in playing a Casablanca, please contact me at:
IGN: Kriaan
Discord: O Pai#6597
Thank you!

11 hours ago, ChumpChump said:

could the brother be a wagon mechanic? Very interested in the possibilities here

Sure! I'll shoot you a message over Discord to discuss that :)