An Apology

THE UNIFIED DOMAIN OF VORTICE

Public Documentation

image0.png

To Levian’Tol Grandaxe, from the Council of The Unified Domain of Vortice, we issue you a formal apology. For your word was given as a friend and leader alike. It was a great fault to take such for granted and dismiss it, misguided or else wise. It was unwise for us to break a pact that was made between both of our nations and to this we are sorry. We do hope that you can now retire at some sense of ease knowing this. Let us hope that we can keep good relationships between ourselves and the Grand kingdom of Urguan.

e42961ad085902996b06aa8451c818ff.png
Monarch of Vortice, Lenora Jusmia

7d053caa0918cb1d8b0efb05e7cce7e1.png
Department of Foreign Affairs, Gusiam Jusmia

03e9c9194c0482297fdb57c2f5cec4af.png
Department of Health and Welfare, Sana Medii'la

3143c9cae7c95e13026e5c2a0d24e5d3.png
Department of Justice, Paris Langren

09aca1459ab598fc44d59f82f9bf313b.png
Department of Magery, Sylvain Ainzworth Sanguine

[Do not meta the next part of this post. Thank you]

A carrier of human descent would find the former Grand King at his home with a letter, not leaving till it was taken. Those who know its context would be the origin writer, Levian’Tol and whomever he shares it with.

Spoiler

420670151_JusmiaCrestByNeo.thumb.png.f6fd8b04be3c4235f4e7edc3dd616f1b.pngimage0.png

Dear Levian’Tol,

I wish to apologize to you personally. As what I did was wrong, despite having a snake in my ear, crafting deceit.. I have no one but myself to blame. They say that advice when more needed is least heeded, and unfortunately, in this case it is the truth. I should have listened to the words of my council before I took over..

Shortly after the declaration was sent out on my behalf by Blair and the Grand Kingdom of Urguan crafted their response. Blair lured me into her tower, saying she had a meeting scheduled with you, however, wished to chat with me to clear up a few things.. That is when she struck, trying to coup. She didn’t succeed with her plan, luckily, as it failed. When she did this though, that is when things became clear. However, the damage was done and I understand if you chose not to forgive. I did what I thought was best and it ended up being not only wrong, but one of the worst decisions in my life. Thus far at least and I hope not to do something this foolish again.

P.s. Gusiam took it upon himself to set up a meeting with the lord regent while I scrambled to write out new documents for the city, such as steward paper work. When Blair attempted her plan, I was given the ultimatum of handing over the city or we lose everything that she had done over her course of the three Monarchs would be destroyed. I told her to talk with the council as she should have from the start. Not having given her a yes like she wanted.. We’ve lost years of paperwork and there are forums from all over Almaris that are most likely missing because of this. I add this as I don’t know how informed you are with now being retired. May you rest easy, and ahernan for all your work.

e42961ad085902996b06aa8451c818ff.png
Lenora Jusmia

Thucydides gave a scoff as he read the statement. "Vortice seems to think it is not that of a turtle, once it has flipped over it cannot get right side up. They are better off releasing their ink and scurrying away to their cave."

Edited by Salvius

Just now, Salvius said:

Thucydides gave a scoff as he read the statement. "Vortice seems to think it is not that of a turtle, once it has flipped over it cannot get right side up. They are better of  releasing their ink and scurrying away to their cave."

A lone High Elf in earshot of this statement furrowed his brow, then remarking: "You don't know a lot about turtles, do you?"

Was nie that hard, was it.” A particular bulky man commented from his office, while he leaned back in his chair to enjoy the taste of a hand rolled cigar, a personal gift from the Grand Queen of Urguan.