The Balance of Yemekar

Malgonious

_Olqlh_rU81So1IO09rvC1b8eZqlNtckV8TdZ3bRaS3Cab3r0vSeZ0BZqz9Ran1bElUDbvUtIDKeps-t7w9NFm8y7livry-8lmqRcBQikQvrIdU28xhN2E97jjyC7XsMJODSnfwW=s0

Belgor Ireheart would pin a missive to his kin in the Grand Kingdom of Urguan and to the rebels under the Doomforged.

To the traitorous dogs of Draakopf Doomforged,

Do not choke on your ambition.  You are about to doom your entire clan should you follow through on these actions.  I will personally see to it that every able-bodied dwarf rallies against you and your minions.  My name is Belgor Ireheart, former Marshal of Urguan.  I had retired for a very long time with the Uruk menace properly dealt with.  I have received word of this treachery and returned home from the countryside.  Retirement is over.  This is your only warning.  Revoke this proclamation of war, or face your downfall.  You disturb the careful balance of Yemekar we've all bled to achieve.  I expect a response within one stone day or blood will be spilled.  This is your one and only warning.  

Humble Regards,

Belgor Ireheart

Former Marshal of Urguan

Drazharr lumbers across Kal'darakaan's city square, his ashen face bearing a somber expression. In one hand he carried his hammer, and in the other, a large parchment signed by numerous hands in the last stone days. The Doomforged stopped his course before the missive already pummeled into stone and soon placed the piece of parchment and a blackened nail right over the one holding the Ireheart's message. With one true hammer strike, the shoddy ferrum of the nail split open as the black ferrum nail was driven in its midst, the Doomforged's message now displayed before all atop the tardy threat. 

OOC: Link to the parchment: 

Bakir Ireheart smiles as he hears the return of another son of Yavok. He would sit down at his desk within the legion hall before writing a message to Belgor, sending it off with a bird to find him wherever he may be "Draakopf "The Fool" Doomforge has already attempted to insight rebellion with our vassals, but have failed. I made a pact with him to strengthen both of our clans, and with his declaration he has desecrated his name and accepted the dishonor of betraying his old blood. My legions search for him as he is destined to be killed by Me. If you wish to return Belgor Ireheart and help with our efforts, you shall be welcomed.

-Bakir Ireheart, Lord of the Irehearts and Grand Marshall of Urguan.