A Serpentine Tounge Flickers [An Orc Beginning]

OddOllie123

(Moosic)

Spoiler

IBHlxfzte8p68vp6aX7ALQ_AUPh2LcDfnjLdEfLXJ0k1uWiOfKsknnjH5sc7S2pDueeOcFPT0mFc8ZbuR4Wb-KD6Uw9rIFZT6Db5Rq54CdHtZ3-nHqWMSsSkKE1WfIMW85pJczKn=s0

[!] A missive finds its way to the notice-board in the Iron'Uzg capital. It almost shimmers in a coating of sleek oil. Whatever it may be, it secretes a disgusting smell. Though one which is quickly covered by the putridity of cactus green. Amongst other odd smells. Visually however it is fairly typical. A simple piece of parchment messily hung by a rusted nail. With velvet writing presumably of blood caressing the page.

q7s6Exi9isDlszuYRY_QdmCOHwBvf2iIDN5KjxDAH9GVHrLFjoEFCp4laXojKLwWEcU-qZK0xbh2xrh0BtVAJwqv_vZoTRbh6YkM15lPwInqdfgqqeUZ4FtGgFmIBdNV3wYkjVej=s0

“Paler than death, gaunter than bone, emotions should be lifeless, to sit on a throne.”

Brothers

Birth is a brutal but beautiful thing. It was the time miz garnered our first kill. On our own momo. Miz exchanged her life to create miz own. Yet still miz waste her blood by wandering aimlessly. Clanless. Purposeless. Idle.

But not anymore. Miz true sight has been opened. And now miz true purpose has been revealed. Enough of dwelling in the past. Enough clans collapsing and squabbles caused by puny cubs.

Miz raise our purpose. Miz raise the banner of brutality and beauty. Miz raise clan Mog!

Miz purpose is simple. And the spirits will not dictate miz as they have so many others. Instead miz guide ourselves, with purpose. Journeying on a path laid out by mizselves. A path of Mog! 

Spoiler

Link to the Mog clan, most information can be found there! 

However do not view miz niche numbers and young existence as a sign of weakness. As miz have already smelt the future to come. Our tongues flickering against fate. Lungs filled with cactus green. 

As miz are held by nothing but ourselves. Untampered by spirits and idiotic uruks.

Clan Mog sits beneath the futh eyes of dub brothers. And miz see empty seats to fill. Seats which yearn for the warmth of forward thinking brothers. The warmth of those who don’t remain chained by old ways. 

DV3AucndDlZxVhHEpjcnvxf-mZu5HzV9_8osVrhcbZwZ4Aj4-g5J-qXHXbWzt2wtFtfMqR_6mzXNQWeE8ILaF_xOr1Hh-u6n7iiLUDMS8iFuy8jte1Dx2DZ6GFXOVoNYQ7RPWoZ0=s0

Moggoth of clan Mog

6f_M7XtWwE2E5AZBLje60nKvZ9xbXnVXc1jmRa7KPHEb9oEfH2vrZ_e5frpNuJKvong5suHPbTiHevWAZFVeU9r_kA-6E29vV8BeCZWuZR4c-Sy8T8blNWmj3PsnxVm_QSfhLEzL=s0

Moggoth of clan Mog

IBHlxfzte8p68vp6aX7ALQ_AUPh2LcDfnjLdEfLXJ0k1uWiOfKsknnjH5sc7S2pDueeOcFPT0mFc8ZbuR4Wb-KD6Uw9rIFZT6Db5Rq54CdHtZ3-nHqWMSsSkKE1WfIMW85pJczKn=s0

OOC

Spoiler

If this interests in joining; feel free to message me in game at OddOllie123 or on discord at olly#8553 or head to the forums post linked above to apply.

And if you want to learn more check out the clan post linked above. Or message me; as I’m happy to discuss ideas and lore behind Mog.

Thank-you to those who get this far. Enjoy this extra gooey double chocolate chip *virtual* cookie just from me. I promise I'm not bribing you to +1 both posts... but there is more where that cookie came from ;)

The Rukagoth slowly makes his way to the notice board, pausing as his eyes gaze over the missive. Bobbing his head, a small grin creeps onto his face "Miz ihz guiding mi bruddahz ohn ah honorabel path, mi grukz dat diz clan Mog haz ah hozh future ahead uv dem in da new Iron'Uzg" he'd mumble to himself before returning to the Feasting Pit to conduct a haruspexy ritual.