VE HERZENZ EDYKT I 390 E.S.

Rudi

A fur-clad figure chewed on the end of a Hanseni cigar, coughing out wisps of burnt paper and soot from her maw. She flicked the roach of it into the trashcan beside her desk as she rose, her white-knuckled hand clenching the table.

"So, Franz vas lying - I hadn' realized t'at lass vas being truthful. Vy vill reap vhat vy sow, vy dylevar-shlyukha. Vy keaeur! Plague 'pon the Bihar name."

That figure's door swung open, and out she came clutching a great sack of mina.

"Padrevar . . . Does six-hundred sound about right?" 

Ruben slowly shifted himself to sit up on his bed, reaching towards his living doll to grab the missive as he began reading it. "You mean I hobbled all the way to that shithole palace just to get a slip of paper saying it? Bah I miss the days when the koeng was niet a coward and told you straight.. those were the days." The old knight grumbled and mumbled to himself, before he quieted down, seeing his wife stir in her sleep next to him.

Edited by ItsMrCannibal

Ser Ailred pats Ser Reinhardt on his back, knowing the family to be carried upon his shoulders! @Capt_Chief26

Katerina the Servant commented "The girls are fighting!!" To herself in the square of Haense.

Just now, Luminaire said:

Because a rally matters so much when all they do is lock themselves up in Reinmar. Perhaps this should be a reminder that vyr attitude towards vyr peers, along with vyr contributions are what matter here. If vy aided the Kongzem more than House Baruch, then vy would have kepy vyr Duchy." Jan Otto Kortrevich remarked, staring at the missive with an amused smirk. "Quality over quantity!"

Antonius becomes bewildered as to how Jan is speaking to him as he sat within the comfort of his own house "how did you...? Nein matter, at least we can actually consider ourselves a family tree, Lord Jan, not a straight line" he remarked as he walked away whilst smoking a cigar

Zachary Casablanca finds a copy of the missive inside a nearby kingdom’s tavern, a smile slithering across his face as he reads it. “Not wise ta punish the nobles after ye’ve given ‘em swords, Yer Highness. They’re much like children when it comes ta civility. Then again”, he shrugs, “wouldn’t hurt ta… lessen their numbers.”

Edited by Kriaan
Verbs, man. Verbs confuse me.

5 minutes ago, Luminaire said:

Perhaps this should be a reminder that vyr attitude towards vyr peers, along with vyr contributions are what matter here.

Klaus Barclay remembers the day that not one, but two, Barclay aulics were made step down "Oh ja, of course. Definitely our fault there, our bad."