[✗] [Transfiguration Amendment] - Enchantments

IsaaKc

The following redlines ought to be added under the general redlines of "Enchanting":

Spoiler

- Enchantments of any kind, Lesser, Potent, or Greater may not be placed on the Auction House or sold through mechanical shops by any player.

- Additionally, vouchers or items that "offer" Enchantments in exchange for the item in question may not be sold on the Auction House or mechanical shops.

Purpose

The aim is to cut down on the loud minority of Transfigurationists that place Enchantments on the Auction House strictly for a quick buck. Doing so sets a bad example of what Transfiguration Enchantments aim to achieve in roleplay. Although this doesn't stop Transfigurationsts from selling their crafts strictly for financial gain, it severely restricts them and forces people to meet up on the server mechanically or conduct deals in roleplay.

Edited by IsaaKc

-1 This is my main source of income. The auction house is lore-approved. 

this is literally the length of a tweet what the fuck are you doing

-1 how am i going to pay my rent now???

Actually love this concept, feel like personally selling magic items is a better experience for both parties

might as well remove the grand exchange and give power back to the RP merchants, i say! 

7 hours ago, ScreamingDingo said:

this is literally the length of a tweet what the **** are you doing

nah mate it’s as long as that piece of string you wont shut the **** up about

Edited by IsaaKc

+1 make the voidal mages poor

Quick! Spam the AH with enchanted items before this amendment goes through!

I understand that players can do whatever they want with their winnings, belongings, etc - however, when you abuse a specific mechanic of a magic it starts beceoming over saturated. When everyone and their RP mommy has tier 5 roman candles that can kill 3 people in 3 emotes. I’d LOVE to see the Transfig Enchantment dropsellers’ emotes making all of these items too! I won’t hold my breath.

THIS IS THE KIND OF STUFF THAT GETS GOOD THINGS AKEN AWAY. Golemancy got so hard scrubned- thankfully. However, if we don’t stop this then we can soon kiss Enchanting, farewell. 

but how will i have an excuse to not rp with people while also making hundreds of mina a day?

This lore has been denied. You will be sent a forum PM regarding the reasons for denial within the next 24 hours.