THE CONVERSION OF ROZANIA

Pureimp10

7 minutes ago, rukio said:

Theodora Lucille prepares her weaponry, for she knows no pontiff, only the Creator, Godan, in the Seven Skies above. 

Theodora Angelica thinks she should invite this Theodora Lucille to the SOTs, (Society of Theodoras), their community of 1 thriving.

A certain Rozanian exile somewhere in the world released a sigh at the missive before passing it to his now-wife Diona Fleurgrass (@PixlHoopa). "I am not sure what to make of this, but quite frankly I must say this attempt to save Rozania is...desperate to say the least. I understand William's want for peace, but in all honesty, this will do nothing to stagnate the two Principalities' lust for blood. They will still find some excuse, somehow, to keep fighting." After breathing another sigh, Oisin went about making himself a cup of coffee.

1 hour ago, Javert said:

A certain Rozanian exile somewhere in the world released a sigh at the missive before passing it to his now-wife Diona Fleurgrass (@PixlHoopa). "I am not sure what to make of this, but quite frankly I must say this attempt to save Rozania is...desperate to say the least. I understand William's want for peace, but in all honesty, this will do nothing to stagnate the two Principalities' lust for blood. They will still find some excuse, somehow, to keep fighting." After breathing another sigh, Oisin went about making himself a cup of coffee.

The other exiled nodded to her now-husband Oisin Buckfort after finishing the dusting. "No law or conversion might help in this world's court. They have experienced much bloodlust in their time, and this will not solve it." With a heavy sigh, Diona began work on growing her garden. "We should give things time. We'll be able to return eventually."

20 hours ago, Lomiei said:

Lomiei Vinelli laughs heartedly at the capacity of the man to exceed limits of incompetency never before seen by the lord commissioner. "True colors are shown here, finally. How could a man claim to both be a pious servant of God, while also belittling and contradicting the words of his sent vicar? HAH! Not to mention the outright support of slaughtering 70 innocent civilians." He shakes his head "Mister Paul's mind is as far from reason as Norland is from the Oasis... 'mockery of God'" He repeats, rolling his eyes as the laughing slows down only slightly "I suppose he will next claim to be the de-jure Emporer or Oren as well? Spurious claims to the right of determining titles and rightful land ownership is common among the ilk of selfish men and know-nothing signalers of virtue."

Francis van der Sainte-Blandine stares over at Lomiei, his glance only hidden by the closed visor on his helm which mildly-perturbed his view. "I doubt Father Paul would take advice from someone with such a bad haircut." He muses to himself, tapping his foot idly on the stone below himself.

1 hour ago, ArizonaRanger said:

Francis van der Sainte-Blandine stares over at Lomiei, his glance only hidden by the closed visor on his helm which mildly-perturbing his view. "I doubt Father Paul would take advice from someone with such a bad haircut." He muses to himself, tapping his foot idly on the stone below himself.

"Snoots-Snoots!" Snoots retorted in a stern tone, trying to get her point across and express support for Lomiei's haircut.