ON ROZANIA AND THE CRIMES OF THE BUCKFORT CREATURE

Narthok

ON ROZANIA AND THE CRIMES OF THE BUCKFORT CREATURE

ql9SxOLDSgELNlyFYCiCjXu4SzEGc6VYTs0bRzvaOPYhaAz8ZdJIo26lnen9_OWHxAYPgT0_JnKEn4Y6gAU4ZmCsEIvc3ALTkB7e-kpigIlOLQ6ervDcY9IViPIT-nk1FZZIz4_C=s0

An artists depiction of Father Paul accompanied by the Sons of Horen, the Brothers of Godfrey, the Goats of Sedan, and the Fellowship of the Maimed Elf as they celebrate their triumph over the city of Rozania Circa SA 40

Spoiler

It is with humble piety and complete submission to GOD that I now put pen to paper. The events of Rozania have deeply shaken the foundations of the Mother Church. By the labours of God’s Holy Swords whose ranks include the Sons of Horen, The Order of Godfrey, the Fellowship of the Maimed elf; and whose numbers are augmented by the pious contributions of the Princes of Savoy and Sedan, the heathen realm of Rozania has been returned to the fold.

As the most Holy Godfrey willed, humanity shall once more be unified beneath the cross. But what then of this Rozanian affair. It appears there has been a great deal of confusion and an even greater deal of intrigue wrought in this matter. I make no claims to lofty birth. Prior to my ordination by my beloved Cardinal (may he rest in peace) my family and I were merely farmers on a small plot of fertile southern land known as ‘La Sarola’. With my ordainment and our elevation by our cherished Prince to the status of Patricians we have experienced a world quite alien to our sentiments.

With that said I will always be a man whose heart tends towards the rustic. The webs of intrigue and the byzantine terms of address and various titles that are for some reason unconnected to land or obligation are beyond my interest and my understanding. I am merely a man who loves God. Let us speak of the Rozanian affair in terms devoid of intrigue and veiled messaging. 

The Swords of God and the Princes of Sedan and Savoy came together to install Oisin on the throne of Rozania. Why did they do this? The King of Rozania, the creature known as ‘William Buckfort’ was a well known fornicator and had repeatedly lain with elves and non-humans. This was not enough for his vile sentiments, as he thereafter gave the honored seats of his hall to hosts of blasphemers, witches and other assorted intolerables. Oisin, a Canonist son of the then-living William Creature was deemed to be an appropriate and legitimate sovereign of this realm who, in his piety, would render it properly Canonist - constructing a Church and granting pilgrims rest within his lands upon his coronation.

Once the Swords of God had shattered the meagre resistance of the various heathens of Rozania, cast out the William creature and placed Oisin upon the throne, all was thought to be well. The will of God and his ever-faithful Princes had been carried out. 

We must remember that culture and behaviour are not cumulative, coming from below and rising to the highest point. Rather, they are imposed by those that hold power within the worldly realms, be they His faithful or heathens. As GOD from above, through his infinite and undeserved mercy, saves us from sin; so too does a Canonist Sovereign serve as the champion of God’s faithful within his particular nation. Those realms that are frequent manifestors of witchcraft and degeneracy are manifestations of their own secular and clerical elite.

Hence for the salvation of Rozania it was necessary for us, the worldly protectors of its faithful lambs, to excise the cancer that had taken root at the head of that nation. 

There are those amongst the clergy who will point out that the sins of a man are absolved upon his baptism, and they are entirely correct. Even so, the essence of a man must be remembered. The legacy of a man’s sins remains in this world and must be rectified.

The pious and wise Cardinal Nescia noted clearly that the conversion of the Buckfort creature was not one taken to heart and therefore would not last. Let us therefore not judge this man on his pre-baptismal sins but solely on his post-baptismal sins. 

The Crimes of the Buckfort Creature

Abetting a Black Sacrament 

The Buckfort creature allowed and encouraged the performance of a mixed race marriage within the realms. Legitimizing the marriage with his unprotesting presence. This is a direct violation of scripture.

“So I am the Most High, and in pursuit of My Virtue, I bid my faithful this: You shall not lie with your kin, nor those of other tribes, and none shall lie together but in holy union." (Virtue 3:9)

Refusing the Surrender the Celebrant or the Participants of the Black Sacrament

The Buckfort creature upon being alerted of the deeply sacrilegious nature of what he had just condoned refused to surrender the offending Celebrant or those who had participated in the Black Sacrament. By this behaviour he indicates his support for the practice and the dubious nature of his and by extension his nation’s conversion via his Black Baptism. An insincere conversion cannot be considered legitimate.

“So I am the Most High, and in pursuit of My Virtue, I bid my faithful this: You shall not blaspheme My Word, nor any thing that is holy.” (Virtue 1:8)

Tolerating Blasphemers against Almighty God

The Buckfort creature, purportedly a Canonist Prince tolerates an unending slew of blasphemy from his subjects including and not limited to:

“God is not real”

“**** the Canonist Church”

A Canonist Prince is a Prince expected to uphold the sacred reverence of Canonism within his demesne. To tolerate such behaviour is indicative not only of failing one’s aristocratic duties, but also of an impious heart. A heart that is not inflamed with righteous indignation when the name of Almighty God is slandered.

“There can be no laxity in faith for any reason, not war nor peace, not wealth nor poverty.” (Spirit 2:13)

Threatening and Confining Brothers of the Order of Godfrey

The Buckfort creature threatened and trapped several monastic Brothers of the Order of Godfrey displaying clear irreverence for the monastic servants of almighty God.

DUBIA REGARDING JURISDICTIONAL OVERREACH

Myself and several of my colleagues are left beleaguered and bewildered as to why the Pontiff went over the heads of the pious Princes of Sedan and Savoy, and converted a frankly repulsive heathen over a pious and virtuous Canonist candidate with an existing and pressed claim.

We are unsure what his Holiness' reasons were for his decisions. We would appreciate it if the Pontiff would clarify his reasons for slighting the pious Princes of Sedan and Savoy, and further his reason for ignoring an existing Canonist who had already been crowned in favour of a heathen candidate.

In Respectful Faith

Father Paul, Servant of God

HIS EMINENCE, Basil Cardinal Allobrogum, Archbishop of Allobrogum, Pontifical Chamberlain

HIS EMINENCE, Vladrick Cardinal Nescia, Archbishop of Nescia, Bishop of Pocitanata Maika

In Humble Piety

HIS SERENE HIGHNESS, Olivier Renault Ashford de Savoie, Prince of Savoy, Duke of Corazon, Count of San Luciano

HIS SERENE HIGHNESS, Leopold I, By the Grace of God, Prince of Sedan, Duke of Ravensberg, Count of Louisville, Count of Döbern, Baron of Avoria, Lord Ponce and Protector and Lord of the Valley of Goats, the Haikaprier, Destroyer of Rozanians

William I read through the missive on his chamber pot, intending to make good use of the parchment. Never has he seen so much BS. "Will 'e e'er get bored?"

Just now, WrathOfQuacken said:

William I read through the missive on his chamber pot, intending to make good use of the parchment. Never has he seen so much BS. "Will 'e e'er get bored?"

"I am going to crucify you" Father Paul would respond

1 minute ago, WrathOfQuacken said:

A disgruntled Father Armand begins the hand-made construction of a crucifix upon which may lay, soon enough, one creature by the name of William, wanton as he was.

5 minutes ago, Narthok said:

"I am going to crucify you" Father Paul would respond

"Hey- you're finally in my chamberpot with the rest of the ****!" William smiled, "Right w'ere ye belong."

Diona Fleurgrass looked on from her sanct residency, reading the latest in Almaris. "..I pray, not to a god, but for the good of the people in Rozania."

Alejandro de Pelear, however, was confused by the news. "Padre or that senor might know more."

Guenda Letizia di Sarola still did not know who, what, where or why Rozania was or is.

Somewhere, a mali learned of this and recalled that her actions had consequences. She then realised these consequences did not impact herself negatively, rather Rozania and simply went about her business as usual with a slight spring in her step, feeling a tad more influential than before.

Lomiei Vinelli didnt even have to read this parchment of incessant ramblings to know that half of it was coping of the lowest quality, 1/4th being torn and used as cigar wrapping before it even had the chance to be read, and yet another 1/4th being lies and slander, which was reliably expected to spew from mister Paul on a daily basis at this point. "How the man has has avoided a righteous smiting from God, eludes me to no end." He notes with a shake of a head. "I believe some excommunications are in order" Lomiei would then begin drafting some letters.