BOUNTY - DEAD FOR 1000 MINA

Reckless Banzai Screamer

Spoiler

*This bounty poster is sent all over Almaris, derp*

WANTED DEAD - 1000 mina

MOTH MAN - VAMPIRE

unknown.png

unknown.png

WHERE? : Spotted in Du Loc, Suspected to fly all over Southern Eastfleet (Du Loc, Yong Ping, Urguani Mountain Range).

DANGERS?: This ***** flies. Could probably pick people up into the air. Otherwise UNKNOWN.

REWARD?: Kill it and bring the body back, will be rewarded 1000 mina.

INQUIRE WITH OIJIN IN YONG PING OR DU LOC.

"Maybe it's just a very large bird." Theorizes an Adunian scholar, stupidly.

"it seems they have found my uncle" Vukosav said as he looked at the poster, raising an eyebrow as he wondered how much he is worth, considering the fact that he is also a vampire IF you were to believe the church that is. 

An old elf looks at the missive before looking to a side, as serious as he could muster, and says out loud. "Finally... a reason to use my many comically large lamps..."

sion shouts over her shoulder "OI they found you again!" yelling at one of her many moth like siblings and friends

Edited by sciencepants2

"Oh my...a giant moth creature? How horrific," The elfess murmurs her eyes widening in shock as she read through the wanted poster, "Moth went through a growth spurt?"

"Spooky," notes a concerned Cardinal "Very spooky."

Nicholas/Albion would read this missive with a surprised look on his face "Moth, you've grown up so much since I last saw you." he would say as he looked up to the sky with a smile, as he felt what a father would feel seeing their children grow up.

Spoiler

can you get a clearer picture i can't search who's name that is thanks in advance

Kin got word of the moth man from his bed in the med bay in the keep "hope Oijin gets this thing....I wonder how it tastes?" he said with a small chuckle to himself