THE SECOND DUMAPALOOZA; TO RIGHT THE WRONGS OF THE PAST

JoanOfArc

Mardon Tuvyic prepares their best thinking cap and era-appropriate bloodpact dagger to attend Dumapalooza with!

A certain crow readied his papakha for the joyous occasion. He was indeed down to get his Dumapalooza on.

Holy Sir Armand, bound to the esteemed lineage of Carrion-Tuvyic by marriage, and a witness to various abuses of historical claims perpetrated by malicious forces, sent a letter in support of his in-laws.

Dead Otto, sitting upon a wretched throne far, far below, manages a smile across a cold and unliving face. 

A Karovic scion of yore's heart swelled with pride, mouthing of brave Franz, "Dobry.. He must have been drenched in carrion black many times as a boy."

bijlert-man-with-a-glass-of-wine.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0sflDPa9zY

DIMPLES encroach either end of VLADISLAV's leaden maw, jowls stretched into the, albeit, lackadaisical and waylaid, semblance of a gregarious grin. Limelight ceded to his appallingly gilt-tinted teeth, canines waxing with jaundice, as if'; a heinous and appalling tone of yellow, whereby his gelid, kaleidoscopic eyes surveyed the missive — with awe and zeal in equal gusto. The gin-soaked CROW hacked, in a guttural cacophony, then deliriously raving, in the throes of a demented fit, melodically:

"… I AM THE LORD OF BA-RROW; I AM THE LORD OF BA-RROW …!

— … I TH' L'RD OF BARROW; ITH' L'D AF BA-RR'W…"

“A barrow is any bastard of carrion blood, how do they have their own house?” Eriks angrily. “Do they know nothing of our traditions.”  - @Imperium

Csertan Otrok, a venerable elder of the Kadaksleri Turkins, sent word of his coming attendance by way of a hazel feathered, dishevelled Donek, which found its way to the bird coops of Dobrov.

An ancient wayfaring Enrique, crippled from his prior battles, heeds the missive. He prepares his satchel for the journey onward, a wooden cane hampering his walk. 

Aubergine de la Baltas is troubled by the letter. Where would he find a tailor on such short notice? What would he wear?

The pinstripe suit hung ominously in the closet.

A letter arrives from the Holy See, sealed with the coat of arms of Everard VI.

"We are surprised by the invitation, but We shall decline to attend. This matter seems domestic in nature, and We have no interest in involving Ourselves with a nation's domestic politics. We shall however state that Our predecessor Venerable Jude II crowned John VIII, successor to Joseph II, as Duke of Adria, and as such, Novellen's claim to that title is legitimate in Our eyes."

Abraham Rutledge awakens to the pecking of his window, a bird has delivered this missive. He never thought he'd see the day when something as ancient as his great, great, great, great grandfather arrive in his palms. "This.... this is interesting. I thought Ault was banished though for crimes against Adria." He'd blink, scratching his forehead as he searches his library for books dating back to Adria.

11 minutes ago, Pureimp10 said:

A letter arrives from the Holy See, sealed with the coat of arms of Everard VI.

"We are surprised by the invitation, but We shall decline to attend. This matter seems domestic in nature, and We have no interest in involving Ourselves with a nation's domestic politics. We shall however state that Our predecessor Venerable Jude II crowned John VIII, successor to Joseph II, as Duke of Adria, and as such, Novellen's claim to that title is legitimate in Our eyes."

Franz Nikolai wrote back, "And the Holy Orenian Emperor held claim to the perfidious Savoyard title after they slaughtered Bl. Jon Renault, the rightful Prince of Savoy. A title they had no right to. A claim that St. Theodosius II asserted upon his matyrdom. What a ruler is crowned is not always what they are. Some Pontiffs are forced by the imperials to do their bidding. No more. No longer shall the Raev be oppressed by the Imperial Dogs. No longer must any clergy kowtow to the Pertinaxi-'Sarkozic' demonspawn. I shall not rescind my invitation to you, however, your Holiness, and hope you shall reconsider. God be with you. - FN"

"I need to bake some more honey cakes!" Ursula Vasović exclaimed, running around the palace kitchens, prepping for the visit of such honored dignitaries.