In Servitude of God

Crevel

Thc5rQ7oDW8hYU-RQgDYMxM8ZUTk0SHaKDdYwFNlfgUs6nliSYIG-XNXaVzCVvZC07ErUOAYWaB_D59d4q4i5fn0L_vszf9mp4gRk12N7YCZJ-7k7qS6OX32WLx3EPfxcMj8rOoi=s0

In Servitude of God

iIgCjJLDuM0YLebo6I0PKZZXqeGcHuYxpKWySZN5xCSTpVaR3OhWQ9u-zdleKVdVYGBE1omPX3jiZmRK5HuVJxgpCyC9Q1nanZ_QJY-kRRVcKn0EaEPyBRIq7J7FYUF1xVJa7LRZ=s0

A man dedicating his life to God henceforth. Circa 1837 / 389 E.S.

8J3GiM9g5Cc9pzJML7WEJgJqBePzWfAG-xOjzhfn0dQg1RGLLDWKpU-DyB-YQz7nRNRbuhFgByeizMVYFapnvHonaNT_14zKuaZyqUYKhRCKRefRFJYVJEbUcXq8VGa8NPdpb1gy=s0

To commit yourself entirely to God is to live according to His virtue in its entirety. Forsaking the pleasures that God has granted for a simpler life, of both hardships and struggles. To serve God is to promulgate His virtue through deeds and dialogue. As a servant of God, it is your responsibility to preserve the integrity of the flock. There are many ways to serve God, such as some listed below. 

For those graced by God with a skill of the sword, they may put it to use serving the Supreme Order of the Exalted Owyn; protecting the Church from any dangers that may come. For those graced by God with a skill of the quill, they may wish to take vows and serve as a monastic; living a virtuous life as they promote God's word through theses and exemplary deeds. For those graced by God with a skill in speaking, they may wish to become a cleric; preaching the Lord’s word and performing sacraments as they shepherd the faithful towards the green pastures that the Lord God has given unto us. 

As God is without doubt, the most merciful and the most righteous, there are some that will try their best to deceive His flock and to attack His holy institution. However, time and time again has shown that if the faithful are able to collaborate together to become one united flock in times of trouble, we not only persist but we thrive, as we should always.

As Canonists, it is not only our responsibility, but it is our duty and obligation to protect each other and most importantly our faith from any that wish to impose upon our traditions and our values. 

While the Church has witnessed the widespread population of lands owned by Canonists, the clerics that shepherd these faithful are drawn thin. For those devout in faith, we encourage that you come to your local church and join. You will find fraternity, respect, and most importantly, faith and virtue. 

Anders Cardinal Jorenus, 

Patriarch of Jorenus, Prelate of the Priesthood

9th of Gronna ag Droba, 390 E.S.

Thc5rQ7oDW8hYU-RQgDYMxM8ZUTk0SHaKDdYwFNlfgUs6nliSYIG-XNXaVzCVvZC07ErUOAYWaB_D59d4q4i5fn0L_vszf9mp4gRk12N7YCZJ-7k7qS6OX32WLx3EPfxcMj8rOoi=s0

You visit your local church, a familiar place where you’ve made peace with God many times before. You would think to yourself, ‘If my life were any different, I could have been a potter… or even a weasley merchant.. But God has been there for me, and I need to be there for him.’ 

You would approach an office desk with an aged man occupying it. He would smile warmly at you as his wrinkles would distort, making smiles of their own. ‘Might you be interested in joining the Church?’ the priest would bestow a hopeful gaze that felt almost as if he was seeing right through you. ‘Yes, I think it’s finally time.’ you’d remark, your mind racing through the future possibilities that this career under God might entail, ‘Splendid, you’ve come to the right place. I just need to ask a few questions.’ he would say to you, smiling all the while before he begins his questioning.

What is your baptismal name?

(Your answer)

Your age?

(Your answer)

You’re right in front of me.. but for record’s sake, what is your race?

(Your answer)

Do you have any family?

(Your answer)

How do you wish to serve God?

(Your answer)

Where would you prefer to be assigned if accepted?

(Your answer)

The cleric’s smile would twinkle as he shakes your hand, dismissing you. ‘You will surely hear back soon. God be with you, child.’ As you leave, you smile knowing that life will finally be better now with God at your centre.

8J3GiM9g5Cc9pzJML7WEJgJqBePzWfAG-xOjzhfn0dQg1RGLLDWKpU-DyB-YQz7nRNRbuhFgByeizMVYFapnvHonaNT_14zKuaZyqUYKhRCKRefRFJYVJEbUcXq8VGa8NPdpb1gy=s0

[OOC]

You may contact Crevel in-game or on Discord at Crevel#9266 regarding your application after completing it here.

Aleksi de Khlovko 

Your age?

Helf

Do you have any family?
Yes

Anyway possible 

Providence

Anders Cardinal Jorenus would pen a copy of Aleksi's (@CanadaMatt) application to Casper Cardinal Providentia (@Viggen92) with the following letter,

"Your Eminence, Casper Cardinal Providentia,

Here is an application from a member of the Metropolitanate's devout faithful. As they are two years short of being an acolyte, I would appreciate if you could reach out to Aleksi and introduce him to the Church's texts; perhaps even putting him under tutor by a priest of your diocese until he comes of age. Your assistance is appreciated.

Anders Cardinal Jorenus,
Patriarch of Jorenus, Prelate of the Priestho
od"

Bruce Summers

Your age?

Human

Do you have any family?

Two Brothers

With my life's work

Serving in the Supreme Order of the Exalted Owyn

Anders Cardinal Jorenus would pen a copy of Bruce's (@MonkeMan) application to Armand de Rennes (@LithiumSedai) with the following letter,

"Apostolic-General, Armand de Rennes,

Here is a fine man of legal age that wishes to be a member of the Supreme Order. I trust that you will be able to assist this man into entering the ranks. As always, your service to the Canon and the High Pontiff is meritorious.

Anders Cardinal Jorenus,
Patriarch of Jorenus, Prelate of the Priesthood"

Philip Hughes de Rosius

Your age?

Human

Do you have any family?

I do, I am a family-member of House de Rosius 

I would join the Supreme Order of Exalted Owyn with the absolute dedication to my faith and GOD. For I want to protect the Canonist flock against the evil that might come to us in the years to come. For that I am willing to dedicate my life to the Supreme Order of Exalted Owyn, for the protection of the Canonist flock. 

In the Supreme Order of Exalted Owyn.

Anders Cardinal Jorenus would pen a copy of Philip's (@sashimichopped ) application to Armand de Rennes (@LithiumSedai) with the following letter,

Here is yet another applicant for the Order. Train him well and let his sword swing fast and true in the name of Godani.

Anders Cardinal Jorenus,

James Natalie Foucault

Your age?

Elf

Do you have any family?

My father and mother are missing presumed dead, I have no children nor spouse, I do have aunts and uncles plus cousins and a few others on the maternal side but none I am close to

I wish to serve in the Supreme Order of the Exalted Owyn and to protect the speakers of his word including the church and others in his flock to allow the men of cloth to do their duty without fear of being acosted by heathens and traitors to the faith.  I wish to do my duty to protect the lord and his flock for the rest of my life sacraficing my own if need be.

The Supreme Order of Exalted Owyn, I have no preference as to location as I travel often already

Anders Cardinal Jorenus would pen a copy of James' (@Based1Salmon) application to Armand de Rennes (@LithiumSedai) with the following letter,

Here you have another dedicant of the faith, willing to put their mettle towards the Church's protection against all dangers. I suspect great things from this man. Train him well so that any enemy of the faith fears him as they would fear the Order.

Anders Cardinal Jorenus,

Hera Claude de Rosius.

Your age?

Full-blooded human.

Do you have any family?

Yes, I am apart of the esteemed House of de Rosius- of which I was the heiress of, briefly.

My heart and soul are with that of God, and for such reason, I believe my goals to be quite related to that of the Supreme Order of the Exalted Owyn. Those being persecuting heretics, or creatures of undeath, and preserving the true faith of this realm. I have endured years of gathering knowledge about darkest creatures among others so I believe I could be a most fitting asset to the organization.

In the Supreme Order of the Exalted Owyn.

Anders Cardinal Jorenus would pen a copy of Hera's (@Vi) application to Armand de Rennes (@LithiumSedai) with the following letter,

It seems that a relative of Philip wishes to join the Order. I have no doubts about de Rosius and I have witnessed Philip's dedication. I trust that you will ensure Hera finds potential in the ranks.

Anders Cardinal Jorenus,

Wuzise

Your age?

Hei-Zhu Hou-Zi

Do you have any family?

Grunts Wuzise has not seen Family since Lands of Atlas.

To Protect those who cannot Protect themselves!

Supreme Order of The Exalted Owyn.

Anders Cardinal Jorenus would pen a copy of Wuzise's (@Stripez-Purple) application to Armand de Rennes (@LithiumSedai) with the following letter,

I am unsure whether you allow monkey men in your ranks but we have one right here. Do your best, I suppose.

Anders Cardinal Jorenus,

Jordan Cardinal Jorenus would write swiftly in reply to Jan Velen, ( @Velen) the message reading as such,

"To the good Jan Velen, 
The Church in Haense has been in need of clergy, and just so, you have expressed your willingness to join. Contact me privately, so that we may arrange a time to conduct further conversation.

Signed

Jordan Cardinal Jorenus"