EDICT OF ABDICATION OF 391ES

Rudi

"Enjoy farming cabbages, vyr majesty."  Kaustantin Baruch murmured to the retiring King.

A statue of dreaded stone sits lifelessly, unable to witness the abdication of his former friend and student.

Anders Cardinal Jorenus exhales in relief, "By Godani.. at least I don't need to bless his testicles anymore.." He signs the Husariya in hopes that the new King is more virtuous than his abdicated father.

Walking down the road Adrian Colborn took a moment to eye the palace behind him and muttered a few words. "All eyes are on you now Sigismund, all eyes are on you."

The elderly former Royal Chef of Hanseti-Ruska, Hogo Bojo I would be enjoying a drink in the tavern when received word of the news. "Quite interesting", he would mutter to himself. "I have niet ever seen a Koeng abdicate in my one hundred and thirty one years alive. Through five Monarchs I have lived, all dying before they were succeeded. I suppose life still has its unforeseen events and shocks, even when vy get to be as old as I am." The man would chuckle quietly to himself. "Although, I can niet say that I am surprised by the fact that he granted himself titles before abdication. The man did really strive for power his entire life."

As Heinrik wrote his signature for the final time, Annika would quickly be throwing her clothes into her travel luggage. "Do vy think they will have Carrion slushies?!" She called over to her husband. 

Nikoleta saluted the king before turning her attention to the next with a sense of wonder! 

Princess Petra murmurs a silent prayer for her beloved father and wishes him the best!

Alisa Camian regarded the announcement with a hum of contemplation as the it reached her. "Hmm. I quite liked that one. Hope his retirement treats him well." She commented to herself before going about her day.

Father Otto signed the Lorraine upon hearing of the edict as he passed by Haense, praying for the sake of the now Koeng-Abdicant in the Basilica. 

Amalya Amador sat upon the table surrounded by her rooftop garden within the city of Dragonkin, enjoying grapes from the local vineyard while amidst the sunset. Idly she brought another grape up towards her lips with manicured fingers, opposite hand stroking the headless pelt of a royal dog that rested in her lap. Hazel eyes once more peered upon the decree that rested upon her gardening stool nearby, taking in a soft breath before another piece of fruit. Raising the pelt to be eye level with her, despite missing an appendage, she spoke to it in a soft manner as if trying to comfort the dead creature.

”It won’t be too long now, he will be home soon.”

32 minutes ago, Crevel said:

Anders Cardinal Jorenus exhales in relief, "By Godani.. at least I don't need to bless his testicles anymore.." He signs the Husariya in hopes that the new King is more virtuous than his abdicated father.

“what the ****” says father jeremi hendrikz van halen

"And when the sun shines in the east, the moon shines in the west," proclaimed Franz L. Morovar to a charred tree, which he had moments earlier witnessed falling to the ground after it was struck by lightning, "I must admit that I saw this day coming in the flames many decades ago, how terribly predictable people are," the Oracle mused as he carried on past the tree, further into the woods, before he discovered a large tree with a hollow trunk, "This'll do neatly." He added, knocking on the wood, before he paused to pen a letter to his nephew.

"Dear Henrik,

It has been a pleasure to endure your reign, our Kingdom has seen the work of my brother continue under your reign, and I believe we stand stronger than we have ever before. I must thank you for allowing me to work as closely with you as I have, for I feel as I truly, whether it be recognised by the public or not, have made an impact on the realm in your company. I hope that you do enjoy your time in retirement, I am glad you chose not to wear yourself out like my father and your grandfather did, for such a fate is truly despicable.

Your uncle, Franz."