THE BLOOMING OF A ROSE

Mady

Spoiler

THE BLOOMING OF A ROSE

WdWzrdX7caU62NXQeedDMERqCGaCiEoEGvtJLLEqdmf4hpmluUnpD05GcCoZtSgWqdR8KhszTD8_9Rpcx8h7YPtdZFhDRyRN6ugTWnosG80VA4NegZ0PqTFgwm3MMYfVt-e4npHK=s0

[!] The official Coat of Arms of the Koenas Council created c. 390 E.S. ( @JuliusAakerlund)

To the citizens of Hanseti-Ruska, 

With the recent celebrations of the Kongzem coming to an end, and with my husband's announcement of abdication, I have taken some time to reflect upon my time as Koenas. I will forever be grateful for the blessed life I have, with children and love and the health Godani has bestowed upon myself and my family. As a final parting gift as Koenas, I would like to present the Koenas Council and the Kongzem with the official crest of the Koenas Council and its importance. Through roses, the first Haeseni Queen Reza is honored. Within Haense, there are many roses, but only one will bud and bloom to become a queen. Alas, all roses wither and shed their petals in time, but like the seasons, a queen will always bloom from the rose bush. 

Like life itself, time as Koenas has not always been easy for me, but I will never take for granted the connections and friendships I have made along the way. And now, with the utmost confidence in her, I pass over my title and life’s work to Koenas Emma Karenina. In her and my son’s hands, I know that the Kongzem will grow and prosper as it always has. May Saint Amyas keep them healthy, and may Saint Julia bless them with love and family and finally, may Godani bless the Kingdom of Hanseti-Ruska

Signed, 
HER ROYAL MAJESTY, Annika Anastasija, Queen-Mother of Hanseti-Ruska, Countess of Reza

Spoiler

Wow, it's been a long ride! These past couple of months playing this character really has been a treat! I have loved being able to have such a fun and unique roleplay opportunity and thank you to the Haense community for allowing me to play this character! Haense will forever have my heart and I could never ask for a better community to be a part of <3 

Thank you @Rudi for giving me this opportunity to be your Ruskan Mail-Order Bride, especially since it wasn't more than 48 since we first met before we began this journey. Thank you for allowing me to be your partner in crime! May our retirement begin!

alcohol partying GIF

Helena Augusta toasted a seltzer in honor of her dear acquaintance to the north.

Maisie let out a soft sigh, bundling up in her boar furs for one last travel to the north. To check on an old friend. 

"I have faith that Emma will do well as Koenas. Let's hope time does not prove me wrong and as such not make you worry my Koenas." Adrian stated while finishing the last dab of paint on the coat of arms and seal of the Queen's Council.

"Vy did well," she said, grinning to the former Koenas Annika, "-vy did well."

While giving a last signature on a document, Heinrik Karl smeared the rest of the sunscreen on his face with a grimace "Can we leave already?!" he shouted towards his wife's office 

Vladrick Cardinal Nescia would say a prayer for his Niece, " I Hope she find peace, the young king has GODANi behind him" he'd state from his office in Sedan

Jan Otto Kortrevich, holed up in the Jerovitz library smiled as he passed the missive to his wife. "Look Tatiana, Lady Vyronov's nie longer Koenas. It's about time, it all got to her head. A koenas treating the Haeseni Peers poorly is niet deserving of the respect of those same Peers. Maybe if she actually left the Prikaz more often she wouldn't have ended up like....this."

@Juli