PETITION FOR CRUSADE AGAINST HAELUN'OR

ReveredOwl

Alfred makes a wide smile, clapping for a few minutes, "I swear.. Basil has always been one of my favourite people.. He knows what is to be done."

Leopold offers Sedan's support!

"High Elves 'ave been a menace evah since tha' Elf Othelu Orrar died!" Bellowed Dolgrim sourly.

A former council member of Haelun'or cackles at the missive.

Aobh Aldin idly passes the wooden, carved lovebirds, a gift from Galenus on her wedding day, between her hands. News of the proposed Crusade had reached her, and so she sat in the Elysium gardens, reflecting on the past twenty or so years. A small smile of uncertain origins lingered on her visage.

"For once, my love, I'm glad you're off wandering, safe from this whole ordeal. For better or worse...perhaps Haelun'or will answer for its crimes." 

Deep below the earth in the graveyard of a long lost civilisation an ephemeral spirit sat languidly upon a menhirious throne. Wisps of luminescent azure mists slowly curling away from their spectral robes that fluttered gently in an unfelt breeze. Before that unhallowed Barrowlord, a single lone Acolyte rested upon one knee as they delivered the message.

"How interesting.." with but the briefest upward flick of their wrist, the letter was cast into the stygian waters below to rest beside the chained dead.

"Rouse the Scions and Geists from their slumber, it's time..."

"No-one has done anything in this manner as the vast majority is ravings of a mad-man, and the Empire is allied to Haelun'or. High Elves don't worship anything. When will they find the Azdrazi temple in Oren?"

"I wonder too when he'll figure out that the Imperial State Army's Fourth Brigade was founded upon the Azdrazi." He murmurs as he reviews the call.

15 minutes ago, Ryloth said:

"I wonder when he'll figure out that the Imperial State Army's Fourth Brigade was founded upon the Azdrazi." He murmurs as he reviews the call.

Elene Swint rolls in agony at the statement from somewhere far away. For she was not an Azdrazi, nor was the founder, her husband, nor were most of the Brigade when they first joined. No, they were all quite human once, striving for an ideal country, protecting it from sights most would never believe. 

Alona, in her room, would jot a quick note in her journal near her pink mana orb in hand. She would be deep in thought, analyzing the news from some sort of missive that she finally heard about. She recalls an event earlier at the gates of Elysium and danced through those thoughts as she replay the details in her mind. Alona shakes her head, puts down the quill into the journal, and would begin to rub her head. She would dim out her pink aura light in hand as she closes it to a fist. She relaxes her hands putting them at her side as she let out a sigh "It feels there's never a moment for rest" She says with a yawn as her eyes begin to close a bit "So I will take this short one. And look more into this tomorrow." and would close her journal. She gets up and heads off to bed. She hugs her sheep plushie and her husband as she closes her eyes, and would sleep

Vesryn read the letter, his brow's furrowing in concentration as nodded. "Well then, I assumed something like this would occur." He would look at the wall, it's grey fixtures and tones, shifting in the rays of the lantern light. His own thoughts wandered to the events at the gate, what he had seen. His lips would turn to a frown, one of disappointment. "When will they understand I wonder." He lifted up his mask, slowly leaving  his house as he made his way out into the forest, heading to his current research project. 

Edited by SilvertheGM

2 hours ago, Werew0lf said:

“Hey!!! Do you need help cringelord???” A passerby calls from wherever she is, even if in her house, from a nearby window or otherwise. Clearly, he was trying to help her! 

"Help, I've died and I can't get up." Came the woeful response. 

Shobolan, having taken some time to make his fire proof armor, ponders the economic opportunity of perhaps selling some of said fireproof armor, resistant to even the hell flame of azdrazy. He could probably make a good chunk of mina doing it.