PETITION FOR CRUSADE AGAINST HAELUN'OR

ReveredOwl

"How odd, I could have sworn I warned the high elves that this would happen if no reconciliation effort was made." An elfess mused as she read the letter from the comfort of her own little home. "It's almost as though I am aware of the goings on around me and possess the intellect of one centuries older than I, contrary to popular belief." Now, the 'thill had more pressing matters to deal with, whether to ride in on a golem with the words 'I told you so' painted across its chest, or to attempt a feat of general Valindra-tier tomfoolery that was far more extravagent.

Surrounded by a bevy of Elves, from young children to even Elder ones, a friend remarks "What do you think about this?"

The Elf shrugs "I am an Imperial, my duty is to Empire, and Emperor" and with that he returns to sipping his wine around a fireplace adorned with an Orenian flag and a statue of the late Emperor John VIII.

He looks to the Elves gathered about him "Now than, let me tell all you children about one of the bravest Elven Soldiers to ever serve the Imperium, a Knight by the name of Dame Viktoriya...this is her story of how she fought back the demons of Ibleese in a town called Helena..."

From a lonely tower between Elysium and Vortice a elf utters to himself while reading over the missive. Slightly raising a brow with the bold claims and even bolder acts, done by Azdrazi or not did not matter. "Wonderful, a fight between two idiots. Entertaining at least perhaps?" The elf asked the jar upon his desk, within it a small mushroom man starring at him with black bead eyes, the elf starring back with a tired gaze. The awkward silence falls in the room with which the elf makes a dismissive gesture "ah like you know anything about it."