The Inauguration Ceremony of Ellathor Vanari

RinIsSalty

The Inauguration Ceremony of Ellathor Vanari

The First Seed, SA 42 

hhfSfaYAlBEgI78mVNe-wAPDFbawALHMUkBDbDs9kQesHqI04s5HG0UKu8wkvbffq8xxNFdEZVpcebrdSSzKXY07G2Evuj0ZWP11qNJI-LN8yvBxRTfUBPe8I9kJN_dXemb8s--s=s0
“Let us have faith that right makes might; and in that faith let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.”

_X8fyOYRXCCxTEc0Yjy-jOGBi2gr_ox_PFfbMeXc6yqMIoyQ2rj6_fL3ALlJ3fHPK9fUybXFEYqmSCpoHQtmiaKgErpiMlStTtEsDG6pRgkswQnoD7PYM7HpwDp2CVfdUsMvXkAQ=s0

By the order of His Excellency, Duke Eugeo de Astrea, the High Council is pleased to announce that Ellathor Vanari is hereby bound to the office of Minister of Defense and Lord Commander of Elysium’s Rangers. We humbly request Elysian citizens and our allies to celebrate this momentous occasion where Lord Commander Vanari will swear his oath to protect Elysium and her people. The ceremony will take place in the palace on the First Seed, SA 42.

4eMSvr5VYGdYCvFKTtv5pQjW8-QxCPYrNAU1m79K423VZnr6pHsPdMlVyC73Si0ppgJwZ3SLCnCHHE6Qh6JiWa3M9BMOoah1EYqv_piGpAW9o6wiq58RRRg3jb3c47pY6bKtjbrn=s0

PROGRAMME

Opening Speech

To begin this grand event, the esteemed Duke Eugeo de Astrea will offer a ceremonial address.

The Oath Ceremony 

Next the Duke will conduct an oath ceremony to swear in our next Lord Commander Ellathor Vanari before the White Tree, followed by a chance for any who desires it so to give their well-wishes to Ellathor in his future endeavors.

Feasting & Congratulations
After all, celebration shall officially commence, where attendees are invited to feast and cheer with our new Lord Commander in true Elysian fashion.

4eMSvr5VYGdYCvFKTtv5pQjW8-QxCPYrNAU1m79K423VZnr6pHsPdMlVyC73Si0ppgJwZ3SLCnCHHE6Qh6JiWa3M9BMOoah1EYqv_piGpAW9o6wiq58RRRg3jb3c47pY6bKtjbrn=s0

Signed,
Eugeo de Astrea, Duke of Elysium
IfDwREWurECDWGN54Skn3rYrOTO_EMuGzib551odl0R9C7v66-vc2NTDntSTGaR-sk1VsAgYJDLzuQH9aEInk1CZ8I3E2eQy1cpaBa8MyOQtqqByZ6lJSwgSrFa8ATgtQPtQAX-P=s0

Penned by
Ellanore Crane-Nria, Chancellor

rE4hLOruSWpuKNYSgaLwjBseB11axrpvKwWaBbCh05qY747vdpepIHwjXqtvIhihz_hNLosM2n7h0PxF29xWQWbyPST510HDSUrH8k1TZLN7a41VPEx4MzCcZCxDJalqr0KlsvgV=s0

((OOC: The Ceremony will take place on Friday, September 15th at 5 pm EST.))

Jack let out a hearty cheer; "Ellathor! The boy, we expect great things." before being hastily shushed by the sleeping family of the clan house. 

*Frisket would see the new missive, upon it she smile widingly. She remembers the little boy who helped tend to the wheat fields, now all grown and being the youngest commander in Elysium history.*

"I cannot wait to wish him well....this is an achievement unlike any other. And I am proud to see and serve."

*She begin making preparations for the ceremony. And sending a letter off to a friend for a cool gift*

Alona paces throughout the Vanari house in excitement, she would bring the missive close to her heart. "I knew that boy would grow up to be a natural leader like his parents." She smiles recounting the time that Ellathor had taught Sofiele how to give a proper high five. She laughs to herself "He will do quite well, I'm proud to continue severing under great leadership." She says as she thought about Absolon de Astrea. She rolls the missive up and places it into her bag. Alona would walk outside to start her day, in a better mood.